shape
carat
color
clarity

Rough Diamond Prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TommyB

Rough_Rock
I'm starting to learn about the diamond industry and am hoping for some help. Does anyone know where I can find averages prices for rough diamonds? (prices for the past several years would be great too) Thanks!

TommyB

Rough_Rock
Thanks leonid! I'll let you know how the product is if I end up subscribing.

neck

Rough_Rock
hi, need to know the price for a diamond cut pear, 14.5 carat, vvs1, and color k, somebody can tellme where iI can find prices for this diamond? thanks.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Are you looking to buy, or sell? Is the stone certified? By which lab? Do you have more information on the specs?:

Measurements
Fluorescence
Total depth
Table size
Crown height
Pavilion depth
Girdle thickness
Culet size
Polish
Symmetry

reis

Rough_Rock
the link www.RoughDiamondPrices.com is dead is there another site like that one

niteshparmar

Rough_Rock
please tell me were can i get the rough diamond market price.

I am a rough diamond dealer from Tanzania. I have a very good source of diamond here in tanzania....

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Tanzania? I wasn't aware there were any diamond mines in Tanzania. You're sure these diamonds aren't just coming across the border (illegally) from the DRC?

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Well, yes, "cross-border traffic" is one way of putting it, although I think "plunder" is more accurate.

For those not in the know, the DRC has been the locus for a brutal, long-running conflict between the central government, rebel forces, and various foreign armies who support one faction or another depending on the time of day. Most of it is about plundering DRC's vast natural resources, among them diamonds. If there are conflict diamonds on the market right now, they're coming from DRC.

(The DRC is also the world's major source of tantalum, a rare-earth element that is a crucial component in a lot of electronics, among them cell phones. I wonder why we never hear about "conflict cell phones"?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results