shape
carat
color
clarity

ROUGH DIAMOND PRICES AND DEALS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DIAMOND AND SCHEMES

Rough_Rock
Hello I would like to share the unbelievable ammount of day dreamers who ask me "what are rough diamonds worth" So many people chase wild dreams of striking it rich buying rough diamonds and making enormous profit margins. REALITY CHECK! It does not happen this way. ACTUALLY YOU 99.9% OF THE TIME WILL LOSE MONEY! Why on gods green earth would someone sell you diamonds so you can get rich? why dont they just have them cut and sell them themselves? "NEXT SUCKER PLEASE" SO WHAT ARE ROUGH DIAMONDS WORTH????
AS MUCH AS THE SUCKER WILL PAY! It is hard enough to take a product wich is artificially overpriced by a greedy syndicate of shucksters.Sell the diamond at a fair markup. And put up with customers who insinuate down the road you are a scam artist because you sold a $4500.00 diamond to them and the pawn shop only offered them $400! People fail to realize diamonds are not like gold which can be turned at a instant being 100% liquid. Diamonds are a product period ! not a true commodity! yea sure you were offered $400 from the fence at the corner. ALL THE ROUGH CHASING DODO''S SAVE YOUR MONEY! I have a friend who has large commercial office buildings it amazes me how people are so naive he comes in and I am sorting a 100 carat parcel of cut stones 1 caraters. He insinuates im a crook and that somewhere I probably paid $50 a carat for them. Pissed I was sure but I Figgured his game of wanting to put out 750 thou Thinking he can make instant millions. Hello reality people? I Believe people are not as stupid as they appear just so greedy it overtakes commonsense! YES SO WHAT I MADE 10 GRAND THIS WEEK! BUT!!!!!! I PUT UP $3,000,000.00 IN STOCK AM I NOT ENTITLED? WHAT ABOUT MY STORE LEASE WITH MARBLE FLOORS AND EMPLOYEE COSTS AND THEFT? Want my advise Find anothe career! buying rough diamonds should be left to those with endless pockets not joe bigshot with his 100,000.00 HA, HA ,HA CHUMP CHANGE! TRIED IT BEFORE IN MY YOUNGER NAIVE STUPID DAYS. this is THE SCAM OF SCAMS! ALL THE OFFERS ON THE TABLE AND WHERES THE ROUGH? IT DOES NOT EXIST DUMMY! AND IF IT DOES IT IS GARBAGE! OR OVER THE MARKET! SURE I HAVE ROUGH DIAMONDS WHICH I PLAY WITH NOW AND THEN! Reality is I got over the fantasy! I wholesale cut gems to businesses whith my main emphisis is elsewhere in real estate which pays better with less crying less scams and less bull, Hell I pull land deals buying and selling with a full 100% profit without people crying you ripped me off cause I cannot get half of what I paid. So in conclusion what is diamond worth? AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND LITERALLY SQUAT

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
I PROMISE TO NEVER USE THE "R" WORD AGAIN
saint.gif

DIAMOND AND SCHEMES

Rough_Rock
It is a darn shame how many shady flim flam crooks offer rough diamonds and probably never seen one! Diamond is nothing more than a marketing campaign of great success Imposed apon a economy where it is a status symbol of wealth. But in truth of the diamond is forever bull pushed by a cartel of calculating corner the market manopolly guy's no names mentioned in any other business would be organized crime. Want to make money in rough? buy industrials of the worst imaginable quallity and have it polished in india, Turn around and sell it to the ebay dealers yes theres a market for faceted ivory soap

Those darn indians would facet plaster if they could make a dollar, OH the indians are cornering the diamond market by polishing. Sure thats true guess more $99 k mart rings sell than a decent one.

reena

Ideal_Rock
rodent.gif

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It''s truely incredible how much difference 4 months and 4 posts can make within a single thread.
We''ve gone from an original post about how people who offer to sell roung are scamsters trying to rip off as many suckers as possible to an offer to sell rough.
6.gif

Ben, did you actually read the content of this thread before you posted?

Neil Beaty
Independent Appraisals in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results