shape
carat
color
clarity

Rottermonds Jewelry in Milford, Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thecommish18

Rough_Rock
Hi everybody. So I have an extravagant proposal planned for about a month out. It''s going to cost me a pretty penny and I don''t have many pennies remaining after the diamond. After I propose, I will post on here about what I did. PROMISE. I am hoping for one of the all time best proposals.

Anyway, I have already purchased a diamond and I am now looking for a particular Memoire setting. The particular setting is not listed on any online jewelers websites, and I''ve been searching through the Memoire site for distributors from which I can buy the particular setting she likes. All of the local jewelers are coming in at around $2500-2600 for the setting. Rottermond''s Jewelry is quoting me at about $700 less. I have been in email contact with the CEO, Dean Rottermond and everything seems legit. My only problem is that it''s sight unseen and nonrefundable.

Does anyone have any experience with Rottermond''s?

Is the deal too good to be true?
33.gif

Thanks!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
My husband lived in the Milford area for years, but never dealt with them. I once had a ring reset by Karagosian in that same neck of the woods. They were very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results