shape
carat
color
clarity

Rothem collection.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gurlsbestfriend

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has purchased (or knows someone who has) any diamond jewellery from rothemcollection.com? I am in australia so im not sure if there is a store or just an online shop, obviously i would have to buy online..

or if there is an expert or someone who has some knowledge on this company, as i would like to buy things from there but cannot find a negative review online, so still a little unsure..

i found some rings i do like it says they are pink diamonds.. but for the price i am unsure of what quality they will be.. if anybody can help me with any advice that would be great... here is a link to those rings
http://www.rothemcollection.com/pc/showsearchresults.asp?pageStyle=P&resultCnt=10&keyword=pink+diamond&submit=Go%3E%3E
or if anyone knows any good websites to buy diamond rings from the US or israel.. as the exchange rate is so good it is way cheaper to buy in US dollars for me here at the moment..

thanks....

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I'm unfamiliar with the company, but a ring set with a certified (by who?) 1 ct natural fancy pink diamond (albeit an SI3) selling for $4,940 is curious-making. I'd do more research and stay tuned for responses from those in the know!

ETA.. I ventured off that page in the link and found this on their site:

The Rothem Collection is a direct source of GIA diamonds and formerly sold only to diamond dealers or wholesalers. Since 1942, the Rothem Collection has remained a family-owned company specializing in polishing loose diamonds from the rough, with special emphasis on GIA certificates.

pinkrothem1.0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results