shape
carat
color
clarity

RotB dust pretty please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The dress looks great on you and what an absolute bargain! Too bad there isn''t a ROTB near me. It would be one of the few times I''d be willing to brave the crowds!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the one that you got!! It''s beautiful!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
What a great find, it''s beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo - beautiful dress katamari, and it looks fantastic on you!! Nicely done
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job! It looks good on you!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Looks great! Great find.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i just want to say that i wish my dress had pockets in it, i would keep my tissues in there lol, of course i wouldnt put them back after they were used though!

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
That dress looks great on you and awesome job at snagging such a bargain!
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I don''t make emotional decisions, so I knew I would never have a "the one" moment. But, I get more and more excited every time I sneak a peak at my dress! Plus, since I saved so much money on the dress, I have the budget to get any shoes and wedding band I want. Woot!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that dress on you! the price is just an unexpected bonus - it''s very similar to the one you liked by Mikaella before - congrats!!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finding the dress! I listen to the RotB on the radio every year. Cracks me up every time. The dress looks great on you and that price can''t be beat! Good job!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did I hear someone say a bigger budget on shoes?

Love it Katamari! I think you look gorgeous!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress, it looks great on you, and what a price!!!! I paid well over 10 times that much for my dress
6.gif

Don''t anyone dare tell DF that
11.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
HOOOOOOORAY!!!! Congratulations on finding YOUR dress! What a bargain for something so amazing. I also found my dress at the RotB for $250 and I felt like I won the lottery. I have to say that it was a super fun event, and I really felt like a bride. Lots of amazing girl energy-all brides-to-be, in the room helping each other and thats what I just loved! I went at about 10am.

Again, congrats on your BEAUTIFUL wedding dress. It was meant to be!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results