shape
carat
color
clarity

Ross-Simon Diamond Earrings??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, wondering if anyone has any experience with this company, and in particular their earrings? I''m looking at these ones http://www.ross-simons.com/products/240964.html - they''re for my mothers 60th birthday. I am tossing up with some WF earrings but their shipping cost to Australia is quite prohibitive unfortunately ($90USD). I don''t know yet what Ross-Simons would charge for shipping and have to check that. I suspect the quality of the diamonds would be better with WF, but in earrings would it be very noticeable do you think? I''m concerned these ones with Ross-Simons are I1-I2.

I have seen a pair here in AU that are gorgeous, with a small centre diamond with a halo surrounding and they''re equivalent around $550USD however they''re only 18ctw. They''re very sparkly and beautiful in the store (Holloway Diamonds) but it seems quite a lot for such a low weight.

Thanks everyone

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ordered something from ross once and returned it immediately. The diamonds were not very sparkly and were visibly included. They also weren''t set well at all. I think ross is great for fun little pieces that don''t cost a lot, but if you can swing the whiteflash earrings over ross there will be a heck of a difference!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
thanks kcoursolle, that''s really helpful and I must say I''m not surprised just judging from the quality they state that they use.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results