shape
carat
color
clarity

ROSIBLU

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimmbe

Rough_Rock
Has anyone heard anything/ had experience with ROSIBLU designs? Attached please find a photo of a GORGEOUS ring, and they only sell the entire ring with the center stone, so I''m wondering if anyone has experience with the quality of the center stone and the setting?

http://rosiblu.com/

This is my first post -- I adore the asscher cut stone and have been leaning toward an octagonal halo around it, so this one fits the bill. Hope someone can help me!

Thanks so much - I really enjoy this Web site and everyone''s helpful information.

Sincerely,
Kimberley

rosiblu.jpg

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This looks as if it is part of the Rosy Blue company. Assuming this is correct, they are a DeBeers site holder and part of a very large business entity. We do work in one of my labs for Rosy Blue both in the USA and in Mumbai. I would expect a high degree of integrity in their representation accuracy as they have no good reason to cheat anyone.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
It also looks EXACTLY like one of the settings in Dirt Cheap Diamonds micropave collection, so if you were concerned about being able to get the setting alone....that's an option. (ETA....also very similar is the Ritani endless love (for an asscher) or the Daniel K Boxter) Goodluck!!!

DCDmpassch123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results