shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Jewelery in Toronto--Great Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock

This is a very late thank you....but I just wanted to express my gratitude to Victor at Rose Jewelers in T.O...He came recommended by Mark T. at ERD and he was so great to work with. Victor has a tiny, cluttered overly warm office in downtown T.O with a constant stream of customers buzzing in and out of his office. When I arrived with a terribly set diamond, and totally disillusioned by the industry, he simply shook his head and got to work giving me options, ideas and reassurance. I almost cried when he presented my newly set stone just 2 weeks after taking his first look at it. After 8 months of ring-related stress, it was all good! Victor does everything right in his office--molds, tools, bits of metal etc. adorn the place. You can tell he takes great pride in his family trade and that is rare to come by these days!

A thank you as well to PS, I would not have found Mark or Victor without you guys

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Jas,
I am glad you had a good experience! are there any more pictures of your ring?? :)
I too can attest to the warm office!!

I too went to Vixtor about 2 yrs ago looking for a stone for my ugrade...I was disappointed bc I had made a few phone calls to him and we talked about what I was looking for and he told me he had some options for me, as well as in the range of what I was wiling to spend...
SInce I live closer to Kingston it was going to be a day trip for me to go there, so I wanted to be sure it would be worthwhile.
Unfortunately it wasn''t. He really only had 1 stone to show me and it was a couple thousand more than I wanted.

but on my way out of his office, sad, I wandered down to the diamond exchange and found a great vendor there who I bought from. :) so I am happy :)

I am glad it worked out so well for you!!
i

I love going to TO to shop especially down there in the jewelry exchange!

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know a Victor or Mark at Rose Jewellery.... are we talking abou the same company?
http://rosejewellery.com/

The owner there is named Zechi I believe, he named the business Rose Jewellery after his daughter Rose. They''re wholesalers of mostly karat gold (14K and 18K).

Newfeeflip

Rough_Rock
This reply is a little late...

I dealt with Victor a couple years ago and it was a great experience...I posted some pics somewhere on this website as well. We just got our wedding bands the other day and it was better than we had expected...pics to follow after the honeymoon! I don''t think you''re talking about the same Rose Jewelers (Zechi)...Victor is located right across from Eaton Center.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results