shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Paraiba Halo Ring by David Klass

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone---

I am excited to share some glamour shots of my new paraiba ring by David Klass. :love: David and his team did an amazing job, as I expected they would. It was such a pleasure working with him, and this will surely not be my last colored stone project with him.
A big thank you to all who offered their input on the stone and this ring's design. :wavey: Your help made this process a whole lot smoother and more enjoyable.

I will share more photos once I have this ring in hand. I might have some milgrain added to the gallery, so it may be a few days before the ring is shipped out.

para.jpg
para7.jpg
para5.jpg
para12.jpg

Eauphelia

Rough_Rock
This is jaw droppingly gorgeous :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.M.G.. I am DYING over how much I love this ring!!! I've been searching for a paraiba I can afford forever, so have been living vicariously through all of the threads here :) I think the rose gold really made the paraiba pop, and I'm so glad you chose to do paraiba melee (although I think I advised against it--silly me!). :appl: :appl: :appl:

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
Eauphelia said:
This is jaw droppingly gorgeous :love:

Thank you, Eauphelia :)

lovedogs said:
O.M.G.. I am DYING over how much I love this ring!!! I've been searching for a paraiba I can afford forever, so have been living vicariously through all of the threads here :) I think the rose gold really made the paraiba pop, and I'm so glad you chose to do paraiba melee (although I think I advised against it--silly me!). :appl: :appl: :appl:

I really appreciated your input on the ring, lovedogs! I was driving myself crazy with the melee choices in particular, and it was so helpful to hear some outside opinions to help me organize my thoughts. I hope you find your paraiba soon! Affordable ones (relatively speaking) are out there, so don't lose hope :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! It came out even better than I imagned it would. :love:
The paraiba really pops against the Rose gold.

David actually sent me pictures of your ring last night, based on a question I had asked him about color. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was yours and hightailed it over here to see more details. Simply stunning! I want, I want, I want! :mrgreen:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
BlushPeony your ring is spectacular! The rose gold so rich looking and the paraibas just glows. What size melees did you choose for your ring?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Fantastic in every way! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love: Love the rose gold against the blue. Stunning!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is unbelievable!!! :love: I almost never browse the Colored Stones forum, but I picked the best day to drop by. I love everything about this ring.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is fantastic!

Did you send him photos of an inspiration ring? Can I see those? Otherwise, think I can see the cads? I've been looking for something just like this.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
I am speechless! The contrast between the rose gold and the ring done in all paraiba stones is perfection! Love it! :love: :love: :love:

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
elle_71125 said:
Gorgeous ring! It came out even better than I imagned it would. :love:
The paraiba really pops against the Rose gold.

David actually sent me pictures of your ring last night, based on a question I had asked him about color. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was yours and hightailed it over here to see more details. Simply stunning! I want, I want, I want! :mrgreen:

Hi, elle! Thank you! I can't wait to see how your paraiba ring turns out! David Klass is so talented, so I'm sure it will be amazing :)

Lovinggems said:
BlushPeony your ring is spectacular! The rose gold so rich looking and the paraibas just glows. What size melees did you choose for your ring?

Lovinggems, I appreciate the kind words! I used a combination of 1.3mm and 1.5mm melee for the halo and 1.7mm on the sides.

Chrono said:
Oh wow! Fantastic in every way! :appl:

Hi, Chrono! Thank you! I take this as a huge compliment, given how unbelievably gorgeous your ring is. Maybe I can consider mine a little sister to yours :)

missy said:
OMG GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love: Love the rose gold against the blue. Stunning!

Thanks missy! :) Paraiba looks great in any metal color to me, though I am particularly fond of rose gold against my skin tone.

liaerfbv said:
This is unbelievable!!! :love: I almost never browse the Colored Stones forum, but I picked the best day to drop by. I love everything about this ring.

Thanks for stopping by, liaerfbv! :wavey:

Niel said:
This is fantastic!

Did you send him photos of an inspiration ring? Can I see those? Otherwise, think I can see the cads? I've been looking for something just like this.

Hi, Niel! Thank you :) This is the inspiration ring I based mine off of, but with a few modifications.
scallopedhalo.jpg
Here is the final CAD by David:
final_cad_paraiba.jpg
Please feel free to ask if you need any more info :wavey:

lilysweet said:
I am speechless! The contrast between the rose gold and the ring done in all paraiba stones is perfection! Love it! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you, lilysweet!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Love how the rose gold compliments your glowy paraiba! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning :love: :love: :love:
The rose gold complements the Caribbean blue so well!
The Paraiba melee is an excellent choice. And the engraving!!!
I am looking forward to admire your pics.

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
LisaRN said:
Stunning! Love how the rose gold compliments your glowy paraiba! :love:

Thank you, LisaRN!

Acinom said:
Your ring is absolutely stunning :love: :love: :love:
The rose gold complements the Caribbean blue so well!
The Paraiba melee is an excellent choice. And the engraving!!!
I am looking forward to admire your pics.

Acinom, thank you again for your help in my decision to keep the stone, as well as during the design process! Your input was invaluable :)
I have to say that David really did knock it out of the park with the engraving. para2_0.jpg

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
:cheeky: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :cheeky:

WOW. Seriously. That thing is unreal beautiful, everything about it is perfect (IMO!). LOVE the engraving, the silhouette, and holy moly the color just pops!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
I am mesmerized its the color of the most beautiful caribbean blue sea I just want to dive right in
truly inspirational the kind of ring that if you need a cheer up in the day you return to view again and again :love: :appl: :love:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some kind of color!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's unique and lovely, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I actually want to cry because it's so beautiful. :love: :shock:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah, so stunning!! The RG with that color is just perfection. Is it 14k or 18?

Enjoy!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Woah!! This is crazy beautiful, congratulations!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my...now I want a paraiba ring in rose gold (and rose gold hates me)

Is this the paraiba that you took a chance on even though it looked horrible in pictures? It was AMAZING when you got it and an even bigger transformation in the amazing rose gold setting. It's like Cinderella after her fairy godmother dressed her up for the ball. You obviously have quite the eye!

Congratulations!

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
deskjockey said:
:cheeky: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :cheeky:

WOW. Seriously. That thing is unreal beautiful, everything about it is perfect (IMO!). LOVE the engraving, the silhouette, and holy moly the color just pops!
Arcadian said:
That is some kind of color!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
dk168 said:
It's unique and lovely, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:
theredspinel said:
I actually want to cry because it's so beautiful. :love: :shock:
Siameseroo said:
Woah!! This is crazy beautiful, congratulations!

Thank you all for the kind words! It is so nice to share my excitement with everyone on this forum, as there is no one around me that really understands my obsession with jewelry and colored stones :)

Sphene said:
I am mesmerized its the color of the most beautiful caribbean blue sea I just want to dive right in
truly inspirational the kind of ring that if you need a cheer up in the day you return to view again and again :love: :appl: :love:

I love that, Sphene :) I've never been to the caribbean, but it does remind me of the neon turquoise water of Bora Bora where I honeymooned. It will be so nice to be able to look down and be reminded of that wonderful time.

Laila619 said:
Gah, so stunning!! The RG with that color is just perfection. Is it 14k or 18?

Enjoy!

Hi Laila, thanks! the ring is in 18K rose gold :)

lilmosun said:
Oh my...now I want a paraiba ring in rose gold (and rose gold hates me)

Is this the paraiba that you took a chance on even though it looked horrible in pictures? It was AMAZING when you got it and an even bigger transformation in the amazing rose gold setting. It's like Cinderella after her fairy godmother dressed her up for the ball. You obviously have quite the eye!

Congratulations!

Thank you, lilmosun! Maybe you could try 18K instead of 14K rose gold, or vice versa?

:lol: :lol: Yes, this is the same, very unphotogenic, stone. It does look much better dolled up, you are right. :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bp: that is stunning! So bright and so neony. The rose gold really compliments the stones - well done!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Right click, save! :D
Really beautiful ring!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
What a happy, beautiful ring! I absolutely love it -- congratulations! And thanks for sharing the inspiration photo and the CADs!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, I love all the detailing and the fact you've kept to the same stones set in that lovely rich gold.
Great choices, enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty--so feminine! :wavey: :love:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results