shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Paraiba Halo Ring by David Klass

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you received it yet? I can't wait for more pictures.

To those who are concerned about rose gold, I too had concerns with the metal colour blending in with my skin tone but the these stones glow so much that it becomes moot point. All you see is the POW of colour and nothing else. Blend, what blend? :lickout:

S

SparkliesLuver

It turned out beautifully! :clap: :love: How lovely. Wow. Congrats! I'm super glad you went with the paraiba halo. ;-) Cannot wait to see your pictures! Hopefully you receive it soon.

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
minousbijoux said:
bp: that is stunning! So bright and so neony. The rose gold really compliments the stones - well done!
OTL said:
Right click, save! :D
Really beautiful ring!
arabella said:
What a happy, beautiful ring! I absolutely love it -- congratulations! And thanks for sharing the inspiration photo and the CADs!
Matata said:
Perfection.
Hounddog said:
What a beautiful ring, I love all the detailing and the fact you've kept to the same stones set in that lovely rich gold.
Great choices, enjoy!
canuk-gal said:
Very pretty--so feminine! :wavey: :love:

cheers--Sharon
SparkliesLuver said:
It turned out beautifully! :clap: :love: How lovely. Wow. Congrats! I'm super glad you went with the paraiba halo. ;-) Cannot wait to see your pictures! Hopefully you receive it soon.
Thank you for all of the compliments, everyone! :wavey:

Chrono said:
Have you received it yet? I can't wait for more pictures.

To those who are concerned about rose gold, I too had concerns with the metal colour blending in with my skin tone but the these stones glow so much that it becomes moot point. All you see is the POW of colour and nothing else. Blend, what blend? :lickout:

Hi there, Chrono :) No, the ring hasn't shipped out yet. I told David that we can wait till our other project is done in a couple of days, so that they can be shipped out together. I'll be sure to post hand shots as soon as I receive it!

aftereffects15

Rough_Rock
Wow, this is soo beautiful. Great job on the design and picking out such a beautiful stone

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results