shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Bracelet

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Where can I find a beautiful, timeless Rose Gold Bracelet? Better yet, can someone direct me to a thread where people discuss RG bracelets? TIA!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Without knowing your preferences/budget, it is difficult to make a recommendation.
Are you looking for an all rose gold bracelet/one with diamonds/colored stones?

A timeless Rose Gold bracelet for me would be the VCA Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet.

https://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/e...300---vintage-alhambra-bracelet-5-motifs.html

If you use the search bar (upper right hand corner under your user name), you can search for "rose gold bracelet"

There are so many beautiful rose gold pieces to choose from!

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Without knowing your preferences/budget, it is difficult to make a recommendation.
Are you looking for an all rose gold bracelet/one with diamonds/colored stones?

A timeless Rose Gold bracelet for me would be the VCA Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet.

https://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/e...300---vintage-alhambra-bracelet-5-motifs.html

If you use the search bar (upper right hand corner under your user name), you can search for "rose gold bracelet"

There are so many beautiful rose gold pieces to choose from!

Thank you, I'm looking for more of a RG standalone bangle...

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You could post pictures of some things you like to help people make suggestions? Also what budget? I’d love a VCA Perlee signature bracelet in rose gold (and white gold!) if my budget was miraculously expanded:
(apologies for the huge picture, I can never seem to resize them here on my phone!)
56E7A159-7226-4A91-9106-5C560CC6EC3B.jpeg

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
You could post pictures of some things you like to help people make suggestions? Also what budget? I’d love a VCA Perlee signature bracelet in rose gold (and white gold!) if my budget was miraculously expanded:
(apologies for the huge picture, I can never seem to resize them here on my phone!)
56E7A159-7226-4A91-9106-5C560CC6EC3B.jpeg

THAT. IS. GORGEOUS.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results