carat
color
clarity

Rose gold bezel tennis bracelet?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've recently been researching tennis bracelets as my SO has offered to get me one for my birthday (yay!). I love rose gold, and have a David Yurman ring and Rolex DateJust that I wear 24/7, and both incorporate 18k rose gold in to their designs so I think I'd like to stick with using that instead of the common white gold/platinum. I also prefer bezel set, both because it's less common as well as my very active lifestyle would make it more practical for me.

So, all of that bring said, I have yet to ever see an 18k rose gold bezel set tennis bracelet and I worry that I won't like it when it comes to fruition! Does anyone on here have one (or something close) or have you seen one? I ordered a faux example but the coloring was made to match 14k, so it was quite pink. Other than that though I really liked it! We looked at ones with 3mm and 3.8mm stones, and we both preferred the smaller size. He's going to talk with IDJ, WhiteFlash, and Wink about making it. Anything else we might want to consider?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
You might try David Klass. He has done some very pretty rose gold. Put his name in the search bar and check out his rose gold. He will take good care of you. I have a bezel bracelet from IDJ but in 14k wg. I don't know what their rose gold looks like.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! :)

ssusanjohnsonn

Rough_Rock
Hey hello,

Congratulations for the new bracelet! :clap:

Believe me it is one of the best accessories that one can buy! In fact my husband gifted me one on our first anniversary but I'm not sure about its weight. He just told me that he has purchased it from https://www.mishalamjewelry.com/ :naughty:

Nevertheless, its one of the best gift I have ever got. I love wearing it even in daily routine.

I have also shared its picture.

my_hand.jpg

Have a good day!

Keep shopping :wavey:

DiamondStore

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi ButtercupSherri,
A bracelet is an elegant and classic piece of women's jewelry. These are available in various metals such as diamond bracelets, gold bracelets, rose gold bracelets, silver bracelets and much more. My husband gifted me a diamond bracelet on our 5th anniversary and I love it very much. You could also check diamond bracelets!!
Thanks!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results