shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold band from e-weddingbands 3mm

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE classic simple wedding bands, about as much as diamond encrusted ones. They are very beautiful, and I LOVE Rose gold. So this band is just gorgeous!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Elysian- I have to admit, I loved this band so much, I just ordered a 2mm rosegold band from this company! The prices are so reasonable, I couldn't pass it up! I want to incorporate some rosegold into my reset, so I thought this would be a good way to see how I like the color on my hand...

Btw- it's a shame about your other ring? All of that work, and then to set it back in its original setting? I have to admit, I LOVE this Vatche setting though!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I very obviously missed the later posts in this thread!!! You know I have followed your ring journey because of our similar interest in AV stones and both ending up with AVR's! You also know I have been hesitant to commit to a reset because I am uncertain about what I'd be happy with forever. I am now thinking maybe I just need to leave my diamond where it is!!! You have a gorgeous diamond...it is beautiful no matter how you set it!

Tennesseetexan

Rough_Rock
Thanks, missy, sweet blossom, LLJSMOM, AprilBaby, arkieb1, Ds2006, monnyjay, Alex T, Yssie, yorkgirl, purplesilk.

Arkieb1 - yes, it does shift a bit next another band, but not enough to bother me. It's more of a standalone ring, that stands in for my e-ring sometimes. Speaking of which... I had my AVR reset back into the Vatché, for some reasons. GOG was phenomenal as usual; Props to Irene!!!!

_24928.jpg

_24930.jpg

_24931.jpg

I love it! I love it alone and with the second and and with your e-ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results