shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose cut creation finished!

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I am still waiting on my 2.75 ideal, G VS2, round lab brilliant diamond because I sent it back after deciding I wanted claw prongs instead.
But in the meantime I was working on a project with Nil from Excellent Jewels on Etsy that he just finished and shipped. Here is a video of the final project that more than met my expectations. Here is the link I hope you can open:

Hello,

Ring is ready, And here is the Video, Please have a look

Video link :

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely gorgeous!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've heard that rose cuts shimmer more than sparkle but your diamond sparkles like crazy. Beautiful!

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Love it! Deets on the stone please?

Thank you! Me too! It was custom and I told Nil exactly how I wanted a colorless rose cut stone and exactly how the setting I wanted to look and he sent me a picture of the CAD first which was exactly what I had described and he suggested a 3ct double sided colorless rose cut would look gorgeous in the setting I wanted and sent me pics first. And of course I was like yes let’s do it! And it’s a 3c double sided rose cut lab created VVSI, in a 14k white gold twin-prong woven solitaire setting.
IMG_8260.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8262.jpeg
    IMG_8262.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I also really want to see this in hand. A rose cut with some added sparkle is very intriguing!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I'm confused. Is the rose cut creation moissanite or lab diamond? Beautiful either way. Just wanting to train my eyes.

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I am still waiting on my 2.75 ideal, G VS2, round lab brilliant diamond because I sent it back after deciding I wanted claw prongs instead.
But in the meantime I was working on a project with Nil from Excellent Jewels on Etsy that he just finished and shipped. Here is a video of the final project that more than met my expectations. Here is the link I hope you can open:

Hello,

Ring is ready, And here is the Video, Please have a look

Video link :

So my ring from Etsy that I had posted the video above that Nil from Excellent Jewels sent me to okay before he shipped it. And it has finally arrived! I’m beyond happy with my two sided colorless rose cut moissanite 3ct stone in the 14k size over gold woven double prong solitaire setting. I tried to take some photos just to post now. Tomorrow when I have time I will take out my tripod and remote with attachment macro lens I bought to attach to my iPhone. Haha.

IMG_9234.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9235.jpeg
    IMG_9235.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9249.jpeg
    IMG_9249.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9251.jpeg
    IMG_9251.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9252.jpeg
    IMG_9252.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9254.jpeg
    IMG_9254.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9255.jpeg
    IMG_9255.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 16

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
So my ring from Etsy that I had posted the video above that Nil from Excellent Jewels sent me to okay before he shipped it. And it has finally arrived! I’m beyond happy with my two sided colorless rose cut moissanite 3ct stone in the 14k size over gold woven double prong solitaire setting. I tried to take some photos just to post now. Tomorrow when I have time I will take out my tripod and remote with attachment macro lens I bought to attach to my iPhone. Haha.

IMG_9234.jpeg

That's really pretty! Rose cuts are so interesting--kind of like little prisms. Your setting is perfect too--lets the stone be the star of the show! Congratulations!

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
That's really pretty! Rose cuts are so interesting--kind of like little prisms. Your setting is perfect too--lets the stone be the star of the show! Congratulations!

@BoulderGal Thank you so much! I actually chose that setting myself and sent Nil pictures of it to make the CAD for me and it shows its beauty in its entirety. I totally agree with you about the beauty of rose cuts and I have definitely been enjoying wearing mine and watching it shine!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results