shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose cut bezel set ring

faded264

Rough_Rock
Ahhh! I bought this gorgeous rose cut lab diamond from Alex.

He is setting it for me also, in a simple rose gold bezel with an open basket (easier to clean! my other rose cut ring with a closed basket is terrible to clean).

I’m so excited, just had to share!

Attachments

• IMG_2973.png
    IMG_2973.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2962.png
    IMG_2962.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2963.png
    IMG_2963.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 64

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so happy a PSers snagged that! Please post photos of the ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@faded264 I love bezels and this will be beautiful but … I had to chime in on the basket or lack thereof. I have an open gallery bezel and a band was able to slide under and scratch the pavilion of my center stone. I would never do an open gallery now, leaving the stone bottom vulnerable. But your rose cut may have the flat bottom so this may not be an issue for you.

faded264

Rough_Rock
@faded264 I love bezels and this will be beautiful but … I had to chime in on the basket or lack thereof. I have an open gallery bezel and a band was able to slide under and scratch the pavilion of my center stone. I would never do an open gallery now, leaving the stone butt vulnerable. But your rose cut may have the flat bottom so this may not be an issue for you.

Thanks for the advice! The rose cut does have a flat bottom. I am also unlikely to wear another band with it, but I’ll keep this in mind in case I do! It probably won’t be an issue though.

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
I'm glad a PSer got this, hope you will share some videos of it in different lighting when you get it!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results