shape
carat
color
clarity

Romm & Co

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

benk

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had any experience with Romm & Co (http://www.rommjewelers.com) in Brockton, MA? They advertise on Boston area talk radio and at least sound somewhat knowledgeable in their ads (emphesise cut over ct/wt, specialize in ideal cut, etc.)
Are they really that knowledgeable? Do they have decent pricing, etc?
Thanks,
Chris

headcircus

Rough_Rock
Hello

I just bought a diamond from there and had quite an interesting experience.
Let me know if your still around and I will tell you all about it.

Noah

newenglandgemlab

Shiny_Rock
Hi Chris,
Romm's has been in business in Brockton Mass for many years,close to 100 I think. We were just there this past Saturday doing an appraisal clinic for Alex Rysman (Presidet) & crew. He has hired us to come in to run clincs for him as a service to his clients. He feels having an independent appraiser can do nothing but enhance his business. The entire staff is a delight to work with. There are three CGA's on staff and the inventory is pretty upscale. They are very aware of the diamond market and continuing trends and are very concerned about being competitively priced. Most brick & mortar stores really are in denial as to what is going on with the internet....not so with Romms! We prefer to do work for stores such as Romms. They are AGS members and have enough knowledge and savvy to appreciate good appraisers. We have been doing work for them for quite a while and have had nothing but good experiences with them. The staff is very friendly too! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results