shape
carat
color
clarity

rolling ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
in the $8000. range. size will change price. i don''t want to say too much until i have mine in hand kwim? after i receive mine i''ll say what i paid if you still want to know.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please don''t say anything you''re not comfortable with saying.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
the regular ring is slightly domed, at least the Cartier is, and that helps it roll, but the channel set is slightly different due to the setting of the stones and may not roll the same. the cartier all pave one, which is 52,000.00 or 58,000.00 is more domed, but I think it rolls a bit better than the channel set one...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will rolling the channel set one damage the diamonds? Rolling is the whole point.
2.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the info diamond fan. do you own or have you tried on the channel set? i am interested in any info i can get. thanks!

harriette, i don''t mean to sound like i am the expert on this at all but here is what i have been told by sa''s. from cartier: they don''t do platinum. i guess you may be able to get them to custom for you but dallas store told me no platinum. when i asked for the ctw on the band like bling diva''s avatar i was told they don''t have that info on such small diamonds. the price for the tri-color 3 band with diamonds was quoted as $8950., the 18k all wg 3 band with diamonds was quoted $9300. this was about 3 weeks ago. from what i have been able to understand cartier doesn''t do channel only pave. i have looked at their site and although the band looks channel i can see what i think are prongs around the diamonds. that is my perception someone elso may have better info.

i prefer the memoire for several reasons: i can get platinum, i can get the ctw, i have a relationship with a jeweler who can source it for me, and i like the method of manufacture. i was quoted the following prices for memoire from a store i am not buying from: PR533-P g vs 2.97ctw 99 stones $7975., PR233-P g vs 2.0ctw 114 stones $6010, PR231-P g vs .67ctw 38 stones $3630. that was also a couple of weeks ago. i have not found a store yet that stocks it but all are willing to order. i have called several different states all over the country and will try nyc later today.

that is pretty much what i know. i hope it is correct and that it helps.
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
harriette, i did talk to three jewelers in nyc via phone today. none had the memoire i am interested in in stock but could order it. michael c. fina did have an ogi in stock. f vs 2.30ctw wg for 6090 and platinum could be ordered for 9000.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
What''s the skinniest one?

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Would the Cartier rolling ring be more expensive than the memoire rolling ring?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi goth! look a few posts above and i listed the prices i got from cartier via phone and the memoire and later ogi. my understanding would be cartier is more expensive than memoire.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you crown1.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
your welcome! i hope you get one if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results