shape
carat
color
clarity

Rocky Talky subforum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know RockyTalky is specifically for diamonds, but if someone wanted to ask specific scientific questions about colored gems, could it go in there as well? I feel that more gemologists and other tradesmembers with a heavy scientific background seem to browse that subforum more than "colored stones" per se. Therefore, I think it would be nice if we could included scientific questions about colored stones in there as well. I feel the colored stone forum has become more of an eye candy subforum, and that's fine (I love eye candy).

Ali

Shiny_Rock
In order to maintain the organization of the forum, all questions/topics should be in their respected area. Rocky Talky is for diamond questions only. All other gemstone discussion should be in Colored Stones.
The charter for each forum explaining what is appropriate is listed within the heading of each sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results