Rocketman rocks!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The film is streaming now, included on Amazon Prime. :clap:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the recommendation Kenny, I will check it out.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a lifelong Elton John fan, I saw the film at the cinema last year, and I was really disappointed. I didn’t like the fact that the he was singing songs at times in his life when he hadn’t even written them then :lol:

I thought all the actors were really good in the parts, but the film just didn’t do it for me. I’m not particularly a Queen fan, but enjoyed Bohemian Rhapsody much more.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought all the actors were really good in the parts, but the film just didn’t do it for me. I’m not particularly a Queen fan, but enjoyed Bohemian Rhapsody much more.

I agree with your assessment! I loved Bohemian Rhapsody!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@kenny I love Elton John. :mrgreen2:I have seen him play live three times and he is just incredible!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I see the thread title, I think it’s about Kim Jong Un.

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
I watched it on a plane last year and loved it. It was different than Bohemian Rhapsody in that all the songs were not in concert scenes.
But his childhood story and learning more about his long collaboration with Bernie Taupin was very touching.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Elton John and I loved this movie! The songs took me right back to high school days. Taron Egerton did a remarkable job playing Elton! I highly recommend if you’re an Elton John fan.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results