shape
carat
color
clarity

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockdoc: Are you going to take Cutnut up on his offer to pay you for proof that inclusions can cause damage in diamonds? See thread entitled - Can someone tell me the difference, can we use drawings on this board. If there is no proof then why keep talking about it, it is just scaring us consumers off buying diamonds which are deemed by others to be okay products for them to sell.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
actually if you read that offer Pyramid you will notice that it was a bit tongue in cheek :)

I have a bit of a reputation for that sort of thing.

"Sure I will pay you to cut and paste a few pictures to provide some hard evidence to back up your BS. giggle."

That is what I said.

I guess a fair payment would be a cheap bottle of Aussie wine for each reasonable example that Roc was able to prove beyond reasonable doubt for each diamond that was chipped because of an inclusion :)

And for Rich - cheap Aussie wine beats expensive Californian plonk any day
:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :errrr: :appl: :lickout:

optimized

Shiny_Rock
I'll take up that challenge, but I'll need a heavily included diamond...

...and a hammer....... :naughty:

-Tim

:appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results