shape
carat
color
clarity

Roberto Coin Stacking Ring for Mother''s Day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
Right before Mother''s Day, we were at the jeweler''s, and I tried on one of the Roberto Coin stacking rings in white gold. Loved it! I was just going to put it on my wish list, but SO asked if I wanted to order it right then for my Mother''s Day present. =) I wasn''t expecting anything, really, because I was just in that frame of mind where I didn''t have anything that I was coveting in particular.

We had to special order the ring because I wear a 6 and the store only had a 7. It was expected to take 4 weeks, which is like an eternity when you''re waiting for something.

Here it is, but not on the finger I wear it on because I can''t photograph my right hand to save my life.

rcring.jpg

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite part! I was a bit disappointed that this ring didn''t come with a surprise ruby. SO asked the saleswoman to see if it could be added and RC did. SO''s birthstone is ruby, so I love having another teeny one to wear.

These rings also come in yellow and rose gold, but I have no plans to add either because I only wear white gold/platinum now. However, I''m waiting to hear if RC will make the white gold ring with a ruby in place of the diamond. Fingers crossed!

rcringruby.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a darling ring, I really like it. I do hope they can make it in a ruby for you, it would be beautiful.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It is so simple and delicate.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and elegant. Enjoy!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I would spend my coin on that Reberto Coin ring!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cute ring. I could picturemyself wearing 3-4 of these rings on my finger. Do you plan on stacking your ring?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love it....especially the surprise ruby!!!!
36.gif

Lori

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY nice! Congrats!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 1:38:11 AM
Author: loriken214
I love it....especially the surprise ruby!!!!
36.gif

Lori

Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results