shape
carat
color
clarity

Roberto Coin Pendants , Barry Kronen Butterfly Ring and Whiteflash bangle bracelet...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Well, I haven''t posted any new jewelery pieces in quite some time, I think the last time I posted was last year or so, I have just been really lazy about taking and uploading and resizing pictures, but I did say I would post pictures so here they are....

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
First is a picture of some of my Roberto Coin pendants and a new Rose Gold Mirabelle pendant that I got. The pendants are as follows- The palm tree, the letter "M" which is my first name initial, the salty pretzel , the cancer awareness ribbon in rose gold, the Mirabelle pendant in RG and the medium circle of life pendant.

boston pictures and other stuff 120.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Lol, I love that salty pretzel, especially the salty part
3.gif
! I really enjoy Roberto Coin's designs
4.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Next is my Robert Coin Chic charm bracelet. It came with the 4 charms you see and the toggle end has star sapphires on each end...

boston pictures and other stuff 122.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
My WF bangle bracelet with 1.5 ctw. ACA diamonds and my Barry Kronen Butterfly ring with around 1.25 ctw. in diamonds. They match beautifully....

boston pictures and other stuff 119.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Another picture...

boston pictures and other stuff 118.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
The butterfly ring on my hand to get perspective of size. It is a huge ring actually but I love it. I now have two butterfly rings. I originally planned to sell the other one when I got this, but my aunt told me not to since I have two girls, I can give each one a butterfly ring and not have them fight over it.
2.gif

boston pictures and other stuff 126.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, so pretty. I love the butterfly ring and bangle! Is that a US that I spy in the background? hee hee
9.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I also got this pink and blue sapphire right hand ring. I actually got this to go with my pink and blue sapphire Mirabelle pendant, so I have had it for about a year.

boston pictures and other stuff 127.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
That one was blurry, here is one a little bit clearer.

boston pictures and other stuff 130.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pieces - and I see you cleaned them before taking pics! (at least I see the SI US there!!!)

Love that WF bangle!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I also am getting this bracelet in the mail. Tiffany and Co. Elsa Peretti diamonds by the yard bracelet with 5 sapphires in platinum, .55 ctw. I am supposed to get it on Wednesday and when I do, I will post more pictures..

87de_12.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love all of your pendants! How do you choose which one to wear? I especially LOVE your WF bangle! What a beautiful butterfly ring too! What a lucky girl!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you order the tiff DBTY sapph bracelet from them or did you find a super deal somewhere?

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. I have a bunch of other RC tiny treasures pendants, my all time favorite is my butterfly pendant, but I am just so lazy to take pictures..

I also got the same earrings as you FG, .777 ctw. WF earrings in the baby bezel settings, but I am too lazy to take them off...ha, ha!!
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 5:36:28 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Did you order the tiff DBTY sapph bracelet from them or did you find a super deal somewhere?

No, I found a super deal on ebay. I bid and won it for $638. I have the matching diamond one with the 5 diamonds as well that I got from Signed Pieces and I have wanted to get the sapphire one as well, but haven''t found one until now.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness I am in love with that DBTY bracelet! After seeing all the beautiful bezel pendants here, I''m seriously needing one badly!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that DBTY bracelet, for sure! You find some great deals!

Aren''t the 0.777 ctw baby bezel earrings DTF? They are a great size to look pretty big without totally breaking the bank.
4.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
thanks for sharing your new bling.
Love it

that salty pretzel is so cute

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love all your new bling butterfly. I am a huge fan of Roberto Coin and Barry Kronen. Love that WF bangle!!!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your have a gorgeous collection going there Butterfly! I love everything especially all of those adorable Roberto Coin pendants and of course that fabulous Whiteflash bangle!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful butterfly; nice collection!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pieces. Very fun!

Where do you get your Roberto Coin items? Are you buying on eBay? I love his stuff, but the prices are a bit high. . .I have a relative who works at Nordies who can get 20%, but I''m kind of embarrassed to ask her puchase such a pricey item, so I''m thinking eBay is my other option.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
MC, I got some (the circle and the M) at Bailey, banks and biddle and some from designervalues.com who I found through ebay originally. The rose gold cancer awareness and the salty pretzel I got from Toppers Jewelers.

If I get a chance, I will go ahead and post all of them, which include the heart, the wishbone, the key, the butterfly, the number 7, and I think one or two more but I can't remember right now.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! i have missed your posts and great pics of your wonderful collection. please show us more when you can.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you lucky girl, butterfly!!! I love the Mirabelle pendant and your butterfly ring with the WF bracelet!!! You have a gorgeous collection there, thanks for sharing your eye candy!!!
36.gif

DaniGirl

Rough_Rock
hey butterfly, I LOVE your pink and blue star rhr!!! Where did you find it? I am so curious... did i mention i LOVE it!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Yowza! What a beautiful collection! I love all your pieces!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great collection--that pretzel looks postively yummy!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results