shape
carat
color
clarity

Robbins Diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lax18

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had any experience with Robbins Diamonds at 8th and Walnut in Philadelphia? I am just wondering if they are known for good quality, prices, etc. Thanks in advance.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You will find they can compete with anyone. Be informed and then shop. They have a huge inventory and many of their diamonds have our AGA Cert. Most of their inventory has GIA or AGS documents. They are one of my larger accounts, so you might feel a less biased recommendation would make you more comfortable, but our first hand experience is they are a good firm. Certainly, if you are headed to 8th & Walnut, there are many hundreds of retailers within the two blocks area of Jewelers Row. You have choices in the area, so go and be prepared to spend a good deal of time in the hunt.

lax18

Rough_Rock
David, Thank you for the response. Also, I notice you''re right around the corner. Maybe someone in your shop can appraise the diamond before I purchase it (or maybe I can pick up an ideal scope before heading into Robbins). I want to make sure I fully understand diamonds before I walk in there. Thanks again.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes to both requests. I just don''t want you to feel pressed into using our appraisal services since we are such close neighbors to Robbins. We do this kind of work very often, but sometimes an alternative might seem better. Glad to assist you.

Appraisals are almost always by appointment, but an I-S can readily be sold to you during our business hours.

Dave Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results