shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani rings in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curtdawg

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy the Solitaire Micro-Pave Ring from the ‘Endless Love’ collection by Ritani. I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Does anyone know an authorized Ritani jeweller here or elsewhere in Canada? Thanks!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Altho I cannot help you with an authorized dealer in Vagroovie, however Jewels by Maxime''s, in Calgary, sells Ritani. Good luck in your search.

cheers--Sharon

curtdawg

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply, Sharon. I called Jewel''s by Maxime''s but they told me that they don''t carry Ritani. Were you thinking of a different store?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh goodness..age and infirmity
3.gif
...you know I was there in Oct trying on wedding bands and could have sworn I tried on some Ritani bands along with Scott Kay, etc. Sorry, maybe they once did. I'll recheck others and get back to you!

ETA: Perhaps Birks might--they carry many high end designers.

cheers--Sharon

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
I found two places in Canada that carries Ritani:

Anstett Ltd.
3 albert St.
Clinton, ON
519-482-3910

Jubliee
3rd level Rideau Center
Ottawa, ON
613-238-1886

Good luck!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Would you be opposed to buying online? Bill Pearlman of Pearlman's Jewelers in MI (www.pearlmansjewelers.com) is fabulously great to work with, and he carries Ritani. I would absolutely give him a call.

curtdawg

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies, everyone. They have all been solid leads. I am still open to more suggestions.

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Another option would be to take the short drive (2 hours) down to Seattle and visit E.E. Robbins (several locations in Seattle, Bellevue). They specialize in engagement rings and are an authorized Ritani dealer.
Might be a good idea since the Canadian dollars'' doing pretty good versus US right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results