shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Refund Timeline

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
How long did it take to receive your refund after Ritani processed it? I returned a ring recently, and I finally got the email that it was processed Friday. However, I still don't have the refund back on my credit card, and Ritani says it could take 5 to 7 business days. I don't recall it ever taking that long to get a credit card refund with other companies.

If you have received a credit card refund, what's your timeline been like?

njblinger

Rough_Rock
How long did it take to receive your refund after Ritani processed it? I returned a ring recently, and I finally got the email that it was processed Friday. However, I still don't have the refund back on my credit card, and Ritani says it could take 5 to 7 business days. I don't recall it ever taking that long to get a credit card refund with other companies.

Hi @HerefortheBling I sent back a pair of earrings and received an email notification on Jan. 27 that the refund was processed. My credit card was credited on Jan. 31. You should probably get it by EOD today or tomorrow. Good luck!

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Hi @HerefortheBling I sent back a pair of earrings and received an email notification on Jan. 27 that the refund was processed. My credit card was credited on Jan. 31. You should probably get it by EOD today or tomorrow. Good luck!

Thank you!

PghBling

Rough_Rock

Hi – did you ever receive the refund back to your credit card? I’m going through this exact same situation right now. I received an email from Ritani on Friday, February 10th that my refund had processed. However, it is now Tuesday February 14th and the refund still has not hit my credit card.

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Hi – did you ever receive the refund back to your credit card? I’m going through this exact same situation right now. I received an email from Ritani on Friday, February 10th that my refund had processed. However, it is now Tuesday February 14th and the refund still has not hit my credit card.

Yes, I got the refund the same day I posted this (it was just later in the day)! You may get it some time today, so keep checking.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for this thread - I just shipped something back yesterday so was also wondering, and of course naturally when I checked PS, this popped up!

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for this thread - I just shipped something back yesterday so was also wondering, and of course naturally when I checked PS, this popped up!

They told me they only process refunds on Friday, so keep that in mind. They received my package on a Thursday, but it wasn't processed until the following Friday (vs the very next day which was Friday).

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
BN told me they sent the transfer but it can take up to 10 days for my bank to post it. It actually posted today so it only took 3 days to post.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a refund next day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results