shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani refund process

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased a lab grown diamond to use in a setting I currently have, however the stone is a bit too deep. Wanting to return to Ritani. Looking at their return policy it appears they charge $175 for recertification.
Anyone have experience returning to them? Were you charged a recertification fee!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased a lab grown diamond to use in a setting I currently have, however the stone is a bit too deep. Wanting to return to Ritani. Looking at their return policy it appears they charge $175 for recertification.
Anyone have experience returning to them? Were you charged a recertification fee!

That's right - the "hassle free" return only applies to natural diamonds unfortunately

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
From my understanding the recertification fee only applies if the certificate that came with the diamond isn’t included in the return.

I returned a lab diamond with the certificate that came with the diamond earlier this year and I received a full refund.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
From my understanding the recertification fee only applies if the certificate that came with the diamond isn’t included in the return.

I returned a lab diamond with the certificate that came with the diamond earlier this year and I received a full refund.

Thanks for that information. :)

NanNan

Rough_Rock

Yes, +1... i got full refund

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results