shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani or not?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karen2bwed

Rough_Rock
I was looking at a few different style engagement rings...

I have narrowed it down to 2 Ritani styled rings that I love...

I have seen rings from other companies as well that I really LOVE the Endless love collection by Ritani.

Designer Engagement Rings - 1
or....
Designer Engagement Rings - 2

Can anyone tell me any information you know about dealing with Ritani. I have heard good things from Kranichs, but I really only know what I have read on their site and what I have read here...

Thanks for any help...
36.gif

This is to say that HE proposes..... Hopefully for the Birthday coming up... It has only been 4 years:)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
What exactly do you want to know? Ritani makes a very beautiful product but you pay a bit for the name. That being said I have never seen an exact replica so I think it''s one of those things that it''s worth the $ if you want it you know?

I had one as my first e-ring (I ruined it but that was my own stupidity) and it was a gorgeous ring and very very well made.

karen2bwed

Rough_Rock
So you are saying that the quality definitely there, then?

I have always been a believer in paying slightly more if the quality is there, and especially with jewelry.

I appreciate your help. I agree that I have never seen anything quite like it.

I have also seen a few interesting rings in their Anadare Collection. They are also different as i have never seen anything quite like them. The bands are really intricate.

Anadare Engagement Rings

My main concern was the quality and the customer service. thanks!!!

madamejc

Rough_Rock
Oh Karen I was so excited to come across this post. I now have engagement rings on the mind and have been obsessed with Ritani. I have noticed that they have some beautiful new ads lately. Can''t help but to look at all those magazines and daydream while getting my pedicure!

Anyway.... I have my heart set on a ring from the Bella Vita Collection. I went to my local retailer and saw one in person. Wow, what a stunning piece of jewelery! This is the one I love:

http://ritani.com/products/view/989/in_collection/8

I was playing around on their site and checked out the concierge section- I think I may have to send my beau a Ritani E Card to give the good old *hint hint*!

Well good luck and let me know which ring you get!

30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the ritani halo! If it''s in budget I would consider paying for it because I think they are gorgeous and well-made. If you go the replica route, go with a very good pave designer as you don''t want little stones popping out in a lower-quality design.

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 2:59:10 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I love the ritani halo! If it''s in budget I would consider paying for it because I think they are gorgeous and well-made. If you go the replica route, go with a very good pave designer as you don''t want little stones popping out in a lower-quality design.
Ditto the replica bit. Some jewelers can''t do a decent pave and the bead sets stick out higher than the melee diamonds..Not a pretty sight.

karen2bwed

Rough_Rock
That is a great choice as well. I had not seen that..

Ok so I have to add that to the decision list as well>

BBella Vita Engagement Ring

I have signed up for their Diamond Concierge Service and I added these three rings to the poll that I can send out to my friends via facebook. This was neat!!

http://www.ritani.com/concierge

I appreciate your insight!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results