carat
color
clarity

Ritani Make-Over/Keeping It All in the Family

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeping it all in the family :)
Before: my beautiful WF ACA. Now living with a great PSer!
p1100494.jpg p1100499.jpg

After: The same Ritani halo, now milgrained and set with a champagne transitional from another great PSer!
brown6.jpg brown_0.jpg brown2.jpg brown5.jpg
Below it is a vintage band that had been unplated 18k that didn't match anything I have. I put it up for sale on LT. No bites, so I had it replated when the Ritani was being worked on. Now it's a keeper : )

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your transitional diamond looks right at home in your old setting! Looks like it was meant to be!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :love: Love the champagne transitional in the Ritani halo. Jimmianne, you have quite the enviable collection now. :love:

I also love that all of this was kept within the PS family. Woohoo! :appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
With the ACA, your setting was a flower. With this champagne diamond, it's like sunshine. :appl: I love both the before and after :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, your setting was just perfect for your old stone and is also gorgeously perfect with your current stone. You have a great eye for picking vibrant stones! I love the stackers that you have with it also! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!! I love this ring!!! But I have a "thing" for flower rings!!!!

Huldak

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. Wearing it with the yellow gold band is a perfect decision!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - so glad it all worked out!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="missy" -love that all of this was kept within the PS family. Woohoo! :appl:[/quote]

I know! and selling the ACA put funds in the kitty for the OEC, but I got to keep and enjoy the setting. All Good... the buyer got her ACA, Fortekitty made her sale and I'm happy too. around and around!

Arkieb - we should have a flower thread if there isn't one. I'll check and perhaps we can start one in the bling forum. This was a day meant for bling -grey and rainy, with intermittent sparkles of diamonds : )

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huldak|1426344105|3847104 said:
Beautiful. Wearing it with the yellow gold band is a perfect decision!

Thank you, :wavey: Huldak. The idea of mixing metals is new to me. Glad I hadn't sold any yellow gold yet. Never thought there would be a reason to keep it until this week!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combination! I love the champaign and the milgrain :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really think it is perfect now with the milgain and warm tranny!!! :love: Seriously one of the best make-overs I have seen! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I adore how this turned out, the stone is perfect in the setting, and the milgrain looks wonderful - love the contrast of the stone and setting, really really pretty! :love:

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your new diamond looks so nice in your setting. And it's amazing what a big difference a little milgrain makes on a jewelry. It's wonderful that so many PSer's have been "blessed", so to speak, by this one ring. :love: :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Your champagne diamond looks fabulous in its setting! I love it paired with the yellow gold diamond band. Stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results