shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Look-A-Likes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BTO

Rough_Rock
Has anyone seen rings similar to the Ritani Endless Love solitaire? I always liked the pic online, but recently saw it at Bailey Banks & Biddle and thought it was stunning in person. To me it looked like a perfect cross between vintage and modern (though I guess its considered modern). I loved the designer ring, but not the designer price. While I know I can order the setting from an online vendor, or have something similar custom made, I want to know if anyone has seen something like it out there? B/c I like the style but I''m not necessarily set on that particular ring...
Any ideas, comments, or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Brandy

wavey.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Well if you contact on online Ritani retailer you'll probably find the price is half of What BB&B is trying to charge. I know Diamond Brokers of Florida sells Ritani. Their website is www.diamondbrokersoffl.com (I think). Jan is really nice. You may be able to get Ritani for what you're willing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results