shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani flash sale

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Till Nov 13 all eternity rings on sale 50% off with code FLASH50. I picked up a lab 2 ct emerald cut for $880.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing! :)

I put the 2 carat oval earth mined eternity band for $2830 in my cart. As soon as I went to check out the price jumped to $5550. Argh!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock

Just got this email from Ritani….​

CYBER SAVINGS FOR YOU​

Save 25% on Jewelry and Wedding Rings. Use Code CYBER25 at checkout.​

Save 5% on Lab Diamonds. Use Code SAVE5 at checkout.​

Save 1% on Natural Diamonds. Use Code SAVE1 at checkout.​

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Till Nov 13 all eternity rings on sale 50% off with code FLASH50. I picked up a lab 2 ct emerald cut for $880.

I grabbed one too! Excited to get an emerald cut eternity. I also did the 2ct size. Please post when it comes. I think mine will be here next week on Black Friday.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was curious and tried it, and it said the code was not valid.

Perhaps not valid for UK!

I liked the look of the 2.25ctw anniversary band.

DK :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I grabbed one too! Excited to get an emerald cut eternity. I also did the 2ct size. Please post when it comes. I think mine will be here next week on Black Friday.

I have been out of the country since I ordered. I was quoted Nov 28 as shipping date. Will post when it comes!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Lab diamonds

Ha! I forgot which forum this was in. I love it! I looking to purchase my first lab diamond piece. Just not sure where to start.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Ha! I forgot which forum this was in. I love it! I looking to purchase my first lab diamond piece. Just not sure where to start.

What do you want next? So far, I have been very happy with my labs.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
What do you want next? So far, I have been very happy with my labs.

I'd like to find a ring... With an Oval or a Pear. Ideally the pear would be vintage cut. I'm just not sure which vendors to even start with. I'm just starting to research lab diamonds. It seems overwhelming!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'd like to find a ring... With an Oval or a Pear. Ideally the pear would be vintage cut. I'm just not sure which vendors to even start with. I'm just starting to research lab diamonds. It seems overwhelming!

An antique cut pear sounds lovely! I would say to check out https://www.instagram.com/parksantiquelab/
and ask about maybe a custom cut, or maybe he has an antique cut tucked away.

I have purchased most of mine (non antique labs) through Ritani. So far so good. This ring was behind schedule, but it is Christmas and the delay was unusual in my experience.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results