shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love, three stone setting. Is there anyway to get this ring for less than 5k.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmdragna

Rough_Rock
This is the ring:

http://www.ritani.com/products/view/482/in_collection/3

I contacted firenze, and they gave me a price of $6050 in 18k white gold and $5925 in Pd.

JR Dunn gave me a price of $2420 without the stones, and 6750 with the stones.. that''s in Pd.

Solomons has the Pt version listed for $6890 online.

The Ritani website lists them ranging from $5940-10180.

How would the seasoned diamond ring buyers on the forum approach this problem? I''m worried about finding my own stones since the size and ratio of the diamonds seems like it has to be fairly precise.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d call Pearlman''s for a quote
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds like PD and finding your own side stones plus calling Pearlmans might be the way to go.

jmdragna

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip guys. I contacted Pearlmans, and they have it in Pt at 4450 with diamonds that are VS, G/H.

Definitely the best deal I''ve found. I went to Bailey, Banks, and Biddles to look at it, and it''s much prettier than in the photos. They were selling it at 7250, which is the highest i''ve found, but they tout some kind of diamond replacement insurance that sounded nice, but still didn''t justify the price.

Anyway, thanks again.

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results