shape
carat
color
clarity

Risque Topic-Anyone have a male stripper at their Bachelorette party?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
You ladies are hilarious!

OK - warning - do not read this if you are eating!

True story, and I share this ONLY for your benefit since I am reading in this thread that male strippers tend to press girls' faces into their ahem area.

My colleague (male) told me a story where he went to a bachelor party. They went to a strip club. The groom woke up the next morning with a HUGE EYEBALL swollen shut. They went to the ER. Apparently, if there is any sort of infection above the head they hospitalize you and drug you up just in case.

It turned out to be CRABS in his EYELASHES! The doctor picked them out! He said they were crawling around and you could SEE THEM. I think my face was frozen like this the entire day ---> :-0 Ewwwwwwww! This is pretty common apparently because some ahem, exotic dancers have crabs. And they JUMP from their ahem... to the client's EYE. Not an urban legend. It's true. He showed me an iPhone pic the day of the wedding and the groom's eye was seriously messed up. Pink and swollen! The bride was NOT happy, as expected. I would have called off the wedding, but that's just me! CRABS IN THE EYELASHES! Can you believe it?

So that is my cautionary tale, ladies!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 2:17:31 PM
Author: Bliss
You ladies are hilarious!

OK - warning - do not read this if you are eating!

True story, and I share this ONLY for your benefit since I am reading in this thread that male strippers tend to press girls'' faces into their ahem area.

My colleague (male) told me a story where he went to a bachelor party. They went to a strip club. The groom woke up the next morning with a HUGE EYEBALL swollen shut. They went to the ER. Apparently, if there is any sort of infection above the head they hospitalize you and drug you up just in case.

It turned out to be CRABS in his EYELASHES! The doctor picked them out! He said they were crawling around and you could SEE THEM. I think my face was frozen like this the entire day ---> :-0 Ewwwwwwww! This is pretty common apparently because some ahem, exotic dancers have crabs. And they JUMP from their ahem... to the client''s EYE. Not an urban legend. It''s true. He showed me an iPhone pic the day of the wedding and the groom''s eye was seriously messed up. Pink and swollen! The bride was NOT happy, as expected. I would have called off the wedding, but that''s just me! CRABS IN THE EYELASHES! Can you believe it?

So that is my cautionary tale, ladies!

23.gif

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
I am quite polite and reserved when I dont'' know people at first, I can be quite shy. Then I let my guard down and then I am as dirty as they come. Didn''t a famous rapper once say something like guys want a lady in the street, but a freak in the bed?
9.gif

Honey, that was Usher
2.gif

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and I can''t believe how raunchy male strippers get in private rooms... I always assumed them to be far more innocent at parties than the females, but it seems that isn''t the case at all... definitely not my thing then. If they were just dancing around I would see it as funny, but getting that interactive = gross.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, I''m sure if you specify very very clearly ahead of time that nobody in the party would appreciate any kind of contact, the stripper would probably refrain from being so ...interactive, especially if you make it clear they will not be tipped for doing so.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, good gravy, Bliss the exact same thing happened to my friend''s DH!!!!!!!!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for all the replies! I haven''t been back because I was having fun reading all of your replies. I decided on no stripper. Instead, we''re all going to the Hard Rock hotel in San Diego and going out for drinks and dancing. We all know each other because we all graduated from San Diego State University together so it should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results