shape
carat
color
clarity

Risque Topic-Anyone have a male stripper at their Bachelorette party?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
If so, how was it organized? Was one hired or did you go to a nightclub that had one? My friend is getting married and all the bridesmaids were talking about a male stripper, but I''m afraid it''ll be really awkward because they are a more conservative bunch. I''m not sure whether to encourage it or discourage it....

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
I have been to a couple of bachelorette parties where there were male strippers. In one instance we went to a male strip club (Vegas) and in the others a male stripper came to the hotel room before we went out for the night. The most important question is whether the bride would like it. I personally do not like strippers (male or female) and there is no way I would have wanted one. On the other hand, I''ve been to bachelorette parties where the bride absolutely loved it and thought it was hilarious. If you''ve never seen one, I''ll warn you that it can get pretty raunchy and the ones I have seen have no qualms about coming up to all the ladies and "dancing" for them. If some guests are more conservative you might want to warn them to sit in the back.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no use for male strippers. They are usually sweaty and unattractive, ugh. So gross. I would discourage it. It''s also not a lot of fun if the girls aren''t into it.

Now, I''ve been to many fabulous toy parties, if you know what I mean, and those are ALWAYS fun! Except for the one where the consultant was really, um, uptight. It was strange, like the products she was selling made her uncomfortable.

I''ve also been to a few bachelorette parties with sex consultants who taught us how to do *ahem* some risque things with our men. Those were fun! Even the most conservative girls had fun!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
We were planning on taking my best friend to one for hers in a few weeks... then we found a drag queen show and are taking her to that! hahaha.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 10:07:59 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
We were planning on taking my best friend to one for hers in a few weeks... then we found a drag queen show and are taking her to that! hahaha.

We went to a drag show in Key West on our honeymoon, and there was a bachelorette group at the same show. The bride wore a shirt that said "I''m the bride, bitch!" The drag queens brought the bride up on stage to congratulate her and stuff. It looked like fun!

A toy party would be the coolest bachelorette party ever.

Male strippers...meh. I think I would enjoy a really over-the-top male strip show, like Thunder Down Under. But not so much with one guy coming into the hotel room.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I was taken to a drag show for my bachelorette party but I''m afraid my friend wouldn''t "get it". I love the idea of Thunder from Down Under but they aren''t in town around that time
7.gif

I''m worried that the stripper will be ugly and sweaty also

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Chippendales is having a show a week before the bachelorette party date
7.gif
Anyone know any other venues besides Thunder from down under and chippendales?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
HAHA!! I'm going to a bachelorette party tonight, with a male stripper coming to our hotel room. I've never seen anything like that before in real life and think it's going to be hilarious. I'm not counting on it being very enticing so to speak, just funny. I don't know a few of the other girls, but I'm not really conservative myself. I DON'T want some nasty guy-- or even a cute one for that matter-- flinging his "stuff" all around my face though. YUCK!

To tell the truth, the guys are supposed to be going to a strip club, and I'd MUCH rather go with them. It sounds a lot more fun than being stuck in a hotel room with a bunch of girls and a male stripper!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I''m kind of conservative..I''m not a prude, but at the same time..no male strippers for me. If you don''t think everyone will be 100% into it and moreover your friend may not be into it..don''t do it. I can tell you if I had a bachelorette party (which I am not) and a male stripper showed up..I''d leave. Not my scene. As for a toy party..hmm I''d at least not leave if that was suddenly "sprung" on me, lol.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 9:50:10 PM
Author: Haven
I have no use for male strippers. They are usually sweaty and unattractive, ugh. So gross. I would discourage it. It''s also not a lot of fun if the girls aren''t into it.

Now, I''ve been to many fabulous toy parties, if you know what I mean, and those are ALWAYS fun! Except for the one where the consultant was really, um, uptight. It was strange, like the products she was selling made her uncomfortable.

I''ve also been to a few bachelorette parties with sex consultants who taught us how to do *ahem* some risque things with our men. Those were fun! Even the most conservative girls had fun!

36.gif
36.gif
Sorry Haven, I did do a double take and a giggle at your post. I too have been to a few fun toy parties and I don''t have a problem in the world with them (in the right context).

But you are just so NICE! We know you around here for your ettiquette and manners, I just can''t picture you at one of those parties!!
36.gif
I love it! I hope my post doesn''t come across as offensive, I just love seeing the nice quiet girls, letting their hair down and showing their naughty side
11.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Oops, to address the question, I organised a male stripper for my best friends hen''s night. I got the guy to come to her house where the party was, and he just walked into the room where the party was, started the music and placed the bride on a chair and got down to work. He was a cowboy, and had a body to die for. Unfortuntely, as the MOH, I got more than a suprise when he turned around, grabbed my hand and put it down his g-string!!! I was more than taken aback, for such a hot guy, it was A LOT LESS than I was expecting
2.gif
11.gif

I think they are just a bit of fun for a girls night, however I would make 110% sure that your bride is comfortable with it and look at the guest list, there may be some ladies you want to tell so they can decide whether they want to be there at that point. Don''t worry about old Aunty Velda, she is usually the roudiest one in the bunch!
23.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, story time! My girlfriends threw a bachelorette party for one of my best friends about a year ago. The party was at one of the girl''s apartments, and a male stripper came to the house. Now, keep in mind that my girls and I are all pretty liberal (in Sex and the City terms, we''re missing a Charlotte. It''s kind of like having 10 Samanthas in the room!). This guy comes in wearing a purple thong with strategically placed fringe (we coined it a donglethong, if anyone wants a new term for a man-thong, haha). At one point in the circus, this man actually hit me on the forehead with his you know what, and it skeeved me out so bad that when I woke up the next morning, I had a huge scab on my forehead where I friction burned the skin off my face from obsessively wiping my forehead the whole night!!! The guy also kept picking up some of my friends and being pretty obscene--let''s just say that it''s the only time in my life that I''ve ever thanked God for being overweight! If your friend isn''t really out there and comfortable with being sort of a spectacle, I say abort mission immediately. Otherwise um...handle package with care?
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ewwwww! I could think of a thousand things I''d rather do for a bachelorette party!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
We got one for my sorority once and it was um... NASTY! He wasn''t at all attractive and it was totally awkward just watching him dance for other girls. Just felt like a private moment, yanno? When he came around to me I just sort of handed him my singles and kept him moving. Eh.

Now a drag queen show, THAT would be fun! If my best friends get married thats where I''m taking them.

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
I think it totally depends on the bride and the other people involved. My friends and I went to a male revue club once (it was part of a complex of different clubs). We laughed for a few minutes, and then felt uncomfortable and left. None of us were into male strippers at a public club, and so I couldn''t imagine having a private dancer in a hotel room or something like that.

However, we did arrange a sex toy party for my best friend''s bachelorette and it was a lot of fun! It ended up being the best part of the night. Everyone enjoyed it, and we gave all the hostess credits to the bride, so she was able to order some fun, free things for her honeymoon!
31.gif

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
I think bachelorette and bachelor parties are both uncalled for. I have seen way to many weddings get called off because of what happened at the bachelor/bachelorette parties. Guys going around saying "this is my last night of being single"...ummmm as far as im concerned you havent been "single" since you started dating your gf! And its not just the guys, my friends FI cheated on him at her bachelorette party, WITH THE STRIPPER! Ugh. And I have had numerous wedding's I've planned called off because of what went on at these parties.

To answer the question on strippers, my personal opinion is NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! For both guys and girls. ESPECIALLY for girls though. At least for guys, the girl is up on a stage, maybe gives a guy a lap dance. The male strippers are believe it or not much more raunchy. They sling their junk all over the place, press a girls face in their crotch, like others said, force yoru hands down the pants, dry hump you all over the place, and pick the girl upside down, an straddle her legs across their face. Ummm...yeah not somethign a girl about to get married should be doing, or any self respecting girl for that matter.

Dont get me wrong, im not a prude at all, and a sex toy party is a good idea (done them, love them), but in my opinion a nice golf day or steak restaurant for the boys, and a spa day for the girls are the way to go.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Drag queen shows are hysterical. I've gone to two different ones for bahcelorette parties, and each time had so much fun.

For my bachelorette party, my girls took me to see Naked Guys Singing (NYC). It was pretty entertaining. You don't go anywhere near the guys, and it's a musical with dancing and costumes and what not. The guys do get naked though. However even my most conservative friend was giggling the entire time.

An actual stripper, IMO that could be a bit much for a lot of people, myself included.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2009 9:26:37 AM
Author: NakedFinger
I think bachelorette and bachelor parties are both uncalled for. I have seen way to many weddings get called off because of what happened at the bachelor/bachelorette parties. Guys going around saying ''this is my last night of being single''...ummmm as far as im concerned you havent been ''single'' since you started dating your gf! And its not just the guys, my friends FI cheated on him at her bachelorette party, WITH THE STRIPPER! Ugh. And I have had numerous wedding''s I''ve planned called off because of what went on at these parties.

To answer the question on strippers, my personal opinion is NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! For both guys and girls. ESPECIALLY for girls though. At least for guys, the girl is up on a stage, maybe gives a guy a lap dance. The male strippers are believe it or not much more raunchy. They sling their junk all over the place, press a girls face in their crotch, like others said, force yoru hands down the pants, dry hump you all over the place, and pick the girl upside down, an straddle her legs across their face. Ummm...yeah not somethign a girl about to get married should be doing, or any self respecting girl for that matter.

Dont get me wrong, im not a prude at all, and a sex toy party is a good idea (done them, love them), but in my opinion a nice golf day or steak restaurant for the boys, and a spa day for the girls are the way to go.
I completely agree. I''ve only been to a few bachelorette parties where male strippers were involved, but the whole thing just seems way more . . . reciprocal . . . than I care to witness/be a part of.
3.gif

Watching hot guys with good bodies are one thing - go lay by a pool at a popular hotel in your town or head to Vegas if you want to see good looking men. Bringing them into your hotel room is a whole other realm of participation I don''t agree with. And, yeah, I don''t want to have to dodge flying penii all night long.
11.gif

Maybe I''m turning into a prude in my old age, but I''d rather do a spa day way before the clubs/strip club/private stripper thing.
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 6:06:54 PM
Author: honey22

I have no use for male strippers. They are usually sweaty and unattractive, ugh. So gross. I would discourage it. It's also not a lot of fun if the girls aren't into it.

Now, I've been to many fabulous toy parties, if you know what I mean, and those are ALWAYS fun! Except for the one where the consultant was really, um, uptight. It was strange, like the products she was selling made her uncomfortable.

I've also been to a few bachelorette parties with sex consultants who taught us how to do *ahem* some risque things with our men. Those were fun! Even the most conservative girls had fun!

36.gif
36.gif
Sorry Haven, I did do a double take and a giggle at your post. I too have been to a few fun toy parties and I don't have a problem in the world with them (in the right context).

But you are just so NICE! We know you around here for your ettiquette and manners, I just can't picture you at one of those parties!!
36.gif
I love it! I hope my post doesn't come across as offensive, I just love seeing the nice quiet girls, letting their hair down and showing their naughty side
11.gif

9.gif
You're so funny, honey! Definitely not offensive at all. I can't wait to show DH that someone called me a "nice quiet girl!" He is going to be floored.

I suppose I must come off as quite the stick-in-the-mud, because you're not the first one to be surprised by something I posted. I think Holly and El were shocked months ago when I wrote about my piercings and tattoos in a thread, and then *I* was shocked that *they* were shocked, but I realized that I'm always sticking my nose into the etiquette threads, so no wonder!

I'm definitely not quiet, and I definitely love a good party, but I still love polite society and all its history, just the same. I suppose we'd be boring if our personalities didn't harbor a good paradox or two, right?

Oh, I'm going to get so much mileage out of being called a nice quiet girl, you have no idea.
3.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
hahah i dunno... i have never witnessed a private male stripper session so i can't speak to the raunchy and inappropriate behavior... i have been to a male strip club though and it is pretty darn funny... they get up on stage and do little skits like firemen or policeman and strip... it's really more funny and entertaining than sexual... i don't personally see anything wrong with going... i think the female strip clubs are 100% more sexual in nature, and some guys actually do get turned on by them... i really don't know any women who have ever been turned on by a male stripper... the strip tease is more of a huge joke and is ridiculous...

as for the appropriateness of strip clubs in general, i think it depends on how your partner feels about it... if they don't mind you going then i don't see the issue... unless you are going to be emotionally cheating on your partner (cause you know it will turn you on) then i don't see what the big deal is..

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2009 4:22:52 PM

Date: 6/11/2009 6:06:54 PM
Author: honey22

36.gif
36.gif
Sorry Haven, I did do a double take and a giggle at your post. I too have been to a few fun toy parties and I don''t have a problem in the world with them (in the right context).

But you are just so NICE! We know you around here for your ettiquette and manners, I just can''t picture you at one of those parties!!
36.gif
I love it! I hope my post doesn''t come across as offensive, I just love seeing the nice quiet girls, letting their hair down and showing their naughty side
11.gif

9.gif
You''re so funny, honey! Definitely not offensive at all. I can''t wait to show DH that someone called me a ''nice quiet girl!'' He is going to be floored.

I suppose I must come off as quite the stick-in-the-mud, because you''re not the first one to be surprised by something I posted. I think Holly and El were shocked months ago when I wrote about my piercings and tattoos in a thread, and then *I* was shocked that *they* were shocked, but I realized that I''m always sticking my nose into the etiquette threads, so no wonder!

I''m definitely not quiet, and I definitely love a good party, but I still love polite society and all its history, just the same. I suppose we''d be boring if our personalities didn''t harbor a good paradox or two, right?

Oh, I''m going to get so much mileage out of being called a nice quiet girl, you have no idea.
3.gif
You don''t come across as a stick in the mud Haven! I imagine you to be a lovely person, the kind that is a true honest friend, and has impecable manners. I absolutely think it'' awesome to hear that you go to adult toy parties, and have piercings and tatoos! It''s like a nice schoolgirl turned naughty
11.gif

I am quite polite and reserved when I dont'' know people at first, I can be quite shy. Then I let my guard down and then I am as dirty as they come. Didn''t a famous rapper once say something like guys want a lady in the street, but a freak in the bed?
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! Honey--you are too funny. It sounds like we''d get along famously in real life.

As for the manners and such, I like to say that you don''t have to be prim to be proper. That would be my tagline if I were an etiquette columnist!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 5:54:29 PM
Ha! Honey--you are too funny. It sounds like we''d get along famously in real life.

As for the manners and such, I like to say that you don''t have to be prim to be proper. That would be my tagline if I were an etiquette columnist!
Haven, I totally agree, it''s funny how you become ''friends'' with people you have never met lol!

I think that would be a great tagline
36.gif

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2009 9:26:37 AM
Author: NakedFinger
I think bachelorette and bachelor parties are both uncalled for. I have seen way to many weddings get called off because of what happened at the bachelor/bachelorette parties. Guys going around saying ''this is my last night of being single''...ummmm as far as im concerned you havent been ''single'' since you started dating your gf! And its not just the guys, my friends FI cheated on him at her bachelorette party, WITH THE STRIPPER! Ugh. And I have had numerous wedding''s I''ve planned called off because of what went on at these parties.

I agree!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
male strippers make my toes curl they''re just so icky!!!

why don''t you do something like Bee''s hen night, a murder mystery weekend. Or, do a cook and dine, that''s fun. You want it to be a bonding experience where all the women of all ages and dispositions get to meet each other and have a good time together so that when the wedding comes round everyone knows each other.

I had a lovely meal and a disco where we all swung our pants all night and had a laugh which was great fun. If my friends had gotten me a stripper, I think I would have punched him and walked out! lol

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t have a Hen''s night, more of a Hen''s day. We hired a bus and about 25 of us went on an all day winery tour. It was lovely, and I didn''t have to worry about feeling squirmy around then FMIL and my mum! By the time we went out for dinner I was SPENT. Long day!

I''m MOH for a friend''s wedding later in the year, and we''ve booked a burlesque and pole dancing class. You can dress in the theme if you want to, or just wear comfy clothing (pole dancing is very demanding, physically!! Especially after a champage or five
28.gif
). I''ve been to one and it was a HEAP of fun, we were taught a routine and had to perform it in groups. Such a hoot. There was a stripper there, I''m not too fussed on them but the bride got a lugh out of it, which is all that matters I guess
37.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think male strippers are hilarious! If you think your friend would like one, I say go for it! It''s guaranteed to be funny/embarrassing/awkward!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 11:01:31 AM
Author: thing2of2
I think male strippers are hilarious! If you think your friend would like one, I say go for it! It''s guaranteed to be funny/embarrassing/awkward!

Exactly! I don''t think too many girls are actually into these guys, because they are pretty icky. As there probably should be in these instances, lots of alcohol makes such a thing a lot more fun
3.gif

My bachelorette party was planned COMPLETELY without any input from me. Even when I showed up, I had no idea what the plans were. We had a lovely pre-party in my friends'' apartment (complete with embarrassing paraphernalia) and when we went out, I really thought we were going bar-hopping. But the girls had different plans and we went to a male strip club. It ended up being a good time for all; a lot more embarrassing than sexy. Lots of laughs and good memories! Definitely cannot say I would go out of my way to do something like this again, though.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve never had any male stripper experiences, but I have been to drag shows (which is SO much fun, especially if you get all dolled up too), and toy parties can be a blast too.

Haha, I love the idea of taking a pole dancing class! That sounds like it would be so fun! I''m not having a bachelorette party, just going out with the fiance and a group of college friends to hang out.

Personally though, in college, when I felt like going out to dance with a bunch of hot guys without things getting skeevy, I''d go to the gay bars with my friends. Lots of cute guys who love to dance and flirt, none of which who want into my pants, perfect! And of course, it was fun scoping out cute guys for my friend John, haha. As long as you''re ok with occasionally being mistaken for a drag queen, it''s all good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results