shape
carat
color
clarity

RIP Samantha Anne

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Samantha Anne died in my arms at 1210 a.m. january 7. she was diagnosed with a very very bad and chemo resistant cancer on 1/1/2007 and that was confirmed with further tests on 1/2. Samantha Anne was a grey, long-haired manx of 10.5 years and joined the household before age 1. she always carried herself with great poise and dignity. she will be cremated at 10 a.m. january 8.

we are now a 6 cat household. my brain is numb and my emotions tender. this is the third cat gone in 1.5 years. it doesn''t get easier but the acceptance of loss being a part of life and loving is stronger. she was great fun and gave the hardest head butts of any cat i''ve ever known! rest in peace samantha anne! there are tears because there was love.

movie zombie

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im sorry to hear that :{
prayers outgoing.
Give her fir brothers and sisters a hug for me.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Movie, I am sorry...it is so hard to lose a beloved pet/family member.

Miss Maya went in for her spaying this week and they were cautioning me as she is large and had one heat cycle, that it would be tougher and more likely for her to bleed a lot. I hate to say I was extremely anxious the night before and called the vet a few times to see how it went. I really love her, and sheis more than just a dog to me...so I know how you feel...please think of the loving and good life she had, and try to focus on that now...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
double post cannot delete sorry!
Movie, I am sorry...it is so hard to lose a beloved pet/family member.

Miss Maya went in for her spaying this week and they were cautioning me as she is large and had one heat cycle, that it would be tougher and more likely for her to bleed a lot. I hate to say I was extremely anxious the night before and called the vet a few times to see how it went. I really love her, and sheis more than just a dog to me...so I know how you feel...please think of the loving and good life she had, and try to focus on that now...

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Movie....I''m so sorry! I have a grey-haired manx who is the apple of my eye...I can''t even think about her eventual demise....*HUGS* You''re in my thoughts.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear this..........

My thoughts are with you.... I know it isn''t easy//

Rockdoc

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MZ, when my beloved Teddy died, you helped to comfort me so much by lighting a candle for him. It is my privilege to do the same for you today, in honour of your precious baby. I am so sorry for your loss.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry, MZ....Sending you strength and big hugs during this very difficult time.....
emrose.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry you have lost Samantha Anne.

"Weep not for me though I am gone
Into that gentle night.
Grieve if you will, but not for long
Upon my soul''s sweet flight.
I am at peace, my soul''s at rest
There is no need for tears.
For with your love I was so blessed
For all those many years.
There is no pain, I suffer not,
The fear now all is gone.
Put now these things out of your thoughts,
In your memory I live on.
Remember not my fight for breath
Remember not the strife.
Please do not dwell upon my death,
But celebrate my life."

1992 Constance Jenkins

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss, MZ.
7.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Losing a pet is very hard... I''m sorry for your loss.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so, so sorry Movie Zombie. It is so hard to lose our special furry friends. They come into our lives for what seems like such a short time but the love and memories they leave behind can never be matched. Please give your remaining six special head butts for me as they are grieving for their friend, too.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry to read this Movie Zombie. You and Samantha Anne are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Movie Zombie, I''m so very sorry to hear taht Samantha Anne has passed on. I hope you''re take comfort in the many good years you had with her and that she was such a loved member of your family. Big hugs outgoing.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh no MZ, that is sad news and I am very sorry. Thinking of you.

kind regards---Sharon

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
So sorry for your loss, and hoping that the years of great memories with her will comfort you.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss Movie Zombie.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry, MZ. I don't do well with the loss of pets and, therefore, am wondering if I will get another dog after I lose Biscuit. I just cannot bear the pain of losing one. I feel you are very brave to have so many cats when that opens you to so much loss. I send my love.

Deb
34.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for you loss.
emrose.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
MZ,

My sympathies for your loss.

~K

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss I wish the best for you and your family.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss - it really is like losing a family member.

It sounds like Samantha had a happy life in a loving home, and that''s the best gift you could possibly have given her. I hope that knowledge can give you some comfort in your grief.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m soooo sorry MZ.
39.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry for your loss MZ.
39.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry for you. Losing furry babies is very difficult...

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
MZ, I''m very sorry to hear about your loss.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your loss, mz.

Pets are a gift to us for a short-period of time during our life.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MZ! I'm so sorry for your loss. Samantha Anne sounds like a sassy gal who graced your home and heart with love and I know that her absence will be felt for a long time to come, as does the absence of the other's you've lost. I home your fond memories of them all sustain you in this difficult time and I will pray for Samantha, and your family.

ETA: I'm going to pet smart tonight and will make a donation there in Samantha Anne's name.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry. Cats are such sweethearts, and I can only imagine how much these losses are hurting you.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My condolences, MZ. [hugs] Your cat was lucky to have been a part of your family, and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results