shape
carat
color
clarity

RIP Samantha Anne

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MZ your post made me cry. Such sweet words for a beloved cat. I was doing some ''kitty info'' surfing on the web last night to read up more on older cat care (my Chloe is 11 in March) and I found myself walking back through the No Dogs Allowed thread and getting a smile from your sweet picture of kitty mealtime. They are such joys in our life that their parting is as heartbreaking as losing a person. Their love is unconditional and unassuming and we are the better for it. Head bonks in heaven for Samantha Anne, and hugs down here for you.
15.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My condolences on your beloved cat.
Though it is hard to feel it now, be comforted she lived a full and rich life being your animal companion.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh MZ, I am beyond sorry to hear about your loss. My sympathies to you, your family, and Samantha Anne''s kitty siblings
emrose.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
we are back home now.....Samantha Anne is in her urn sitting between Gato''s and Tommy''s urns with candle lit. thank you each and every one for thoughts, walking down memory lane [Sammi is the the tailess wonder on the far left], donation, candle and good vibes. she was indeed a feisty girl! for me the love and companionship is worth the pain of parting...... i can''t imagine a home without my fur faces. and i can''t imagine belonging to any other forum that is so supportive. thank you each and every one.

compounding the emotional issue is cebastian [looks like a maine coon cat] was diagnosed with a different type of cancer in september and has been having chemo since then. he is currently in remission with no signs of the cancer. no cure but certainly you wouldn''t even know it to look at him or see him play.

and then december 8 lahonda [my white manx girl] had issues and had to be hospitalized over night with return trips for some procedures. she''s still in isolation here at home for monitoring but seems to be doing very well and i think will be rejoining the herd shortly.

again, thank you for your words, thoughts, and actions.

movie zombie

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
MZ, I am so sorry to hear this. I feel for you so much. We had to put down our 14 year old lhaso (sp?) a couple of months ago. I haven''t even posted because it hurts too much. I still look for him every day. I wish you many happy memories of your baby, and the remembrance of love shared.

shay

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Head bonks and hugs from me to you MZ.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. Prayers outgoing!
7.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results