shape
carat
color
clarity

rip off at amsterdam diamond center

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dennis j. smith

Rough_Rock
I purchased a diamond pendant at amsterdam diamond center and I brought it to my local jewler and I was informed that it was a man made fake. I have e mailed amsterdam diamond center about this problem so I can get my money back but I get no response. Is there someone out there who can help. Please let me know and I will gladly pay you a commission for your help.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dennis,That's a frustration indeed
frown.gif
Bill Lieberum, www.consumersgemlab.com , and David Atlas, www.gemappraisers.com , will give you qualified advice.Another expert you might want to call is Martin Haske, http://www.gis.net/~adamas , he is in Brookline, MA, about 1:20 driving from you.Let us know what you'll find out

guy leeser

Rough_Rock
Dear Mr. Smith,
I represent Amsterdam Diamond Center in the United States. Recently I came across your message and would like to respond. Amsterdam Diamond Center is a division of one of Holland's largest diamond companies. Over many decades this company has built up a reputation of being of the highest integrity. Without such a reputation no jewelry company will survive in the long run. Therefore we take any complaint that could damage our reputation extremely serious. After becoming aware of your message we immediately tried to find your transaction in our records. However, no transaction under your name showed up. Secondly, nobody in our company is aware of an e-mail that was sent by you. If we were, you would have been contacted immediately. I tried to get your phone number through information but they had nobody by your name in the town that you listed. Please e-mail us again and we will respond the same day and try to resolve this matter.

pierre

Rough_Rock
Dear Mr . Smith ,

I totally agree with mr. Guy Leeser , the Amsterdam Diamond Center is known as an totally open and honoust company for decades.
I think the best thing what you can do is try to contact them by phone or mail ,and talk about the problem, im sure they can solve the problem for you .
There s one rule in the diamond bussines when you cheat your out of bussines, Amsterdam Diamond center has no reason the cheat and what I said before the are im bussiness for decades.

With kind regards ,
Pierre
twirl.gif

john schneider

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 9/26/2002 1:46:22 PM guy leeser wrote:

Dear Mr. Smith,
I represent Amsterdam Diamond Center in the United States. Recently I came across your message and would like to respond. Amsterdam Diamond Center is a division of one of Holland's largest diamond companies. Over many decades this company has built up a reputation of being of the highest integrity. Without such a reputation no jewelry company will survive in the long run. Therefore we take any complaint that could damage our reputation extremely serious. After becoming aware of your message we immediately tried to find your transaction in our records. However, no transaction under your name showed up. Secondly, nobody in our company is aware of an e-mail that was sent by you. If we were, you would have been contacted immediately. I tried to get your phone number through information but they had nobody by your name in the town that you listed. Please e-mail us again and we will respond the same day and try to resolve this matter.
----------------
I too have had a problem with The Amsterdam Diamond Center. On a recent trip to Amsterdam, my wife bought a watch at the diamond center. She wishes to return it for a refund and I have emailed the diamond center and been informed that we cannot return the watch. They will exchange it for another-however the price they quoted for the other watch is so much higher than it should be and in comparison to the price of the watch purchased does not make any sense. In which case I want a refund- and they refuse, although at the time of purchase they indicated that this was possible.

kaks

Rough_Rock
I had exactly the same problem just last month with Amsterdam Diamond Center. I bought a Tissot Seastar automatic Watch from these guys, quite an expensive pice this was, and guess what? The damn thing works like a manual! It only works for about 5 hrs off-wrist! When i approached them definitely with either a refund or getting another watch, all i got were sorries and sorries and blah blah blah ...we have to ship the watch to tissot and give us three weeks blah blah blah... which i did coz i had no choice (thank God i was not a tourist just passing through Holland) and one month now, no sign of the watch ever coming back from Tissot!!

definitely this was a thorough rip-off,a nd I completely discourage anyone visiting amsterdam diamond center from buying stuff there!!! It's just a house of the fakest products and imitations of products. It could definitely not have been a Tissot watch. Because Tissot rejected it, i think, and these guys dont wanna tell me.

Buyers, beware of this place!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results