shape
carat
color
clarity

rings, settings, & bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dek12nv

Rough_Rock
My gf prefers a gold ring with channel set diamonds on either side of the center diamond. I would apppreciate it if everyone would post web pages that contain such items. I have been through most of the sites always mentioned, but find it hard to find what we want. Prices listed would also be nice.

Thanks,

d

Note: Those that constantly contribute to this site are greatly appreciated. You have enlightened me to a whole different world. Thank You!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
dek12nv:

Is this the type of setting you are looking for?

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

(click on attached file below)

Channel2.JPG

dek12nv

Rough_Rock
That is a great example. I just looked for it, where is it located?

Thanks,
Dek

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dek:

It is a custom ring we made for a customer. You can contact us for more details,

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Hi d,

, but I'd also cruise through more of the site as this is just the first page of channel-sets I ran across (and there may be more buried in the site somewhere). Many jewelers will be able to get their settings and mount the diamond of your choice.

-Tim

[/u]

justme

Shiny_Rock
check out this thread, many ring sites.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/compilation-of-rings-settings-insurance.2389/

Justme

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results