Great pics!
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love that transitional cut!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh my! Thank you all so much for enjoying my ring pics and your wonderful comments. I feel so vain posting pics, but I know how much others pictures have inspired me so that is my hope.

October2008bride- I am so ecstatic that you have the 0.83! I read your comment last night but was so emotional I couldn''t think of the right words to say. It means so much to me that it has gone to a good home, I had to let it go in an unfortunate circumstance and I actually cried about it after for some time
39.gif
It is such a beautiful diamond, it has a special place in my heart (I am not crazy, I swear, lol).

Arjunajane-BIG thanks for your inspiring, epic thread that gently nudged me into getting the OMC
2.gif
I am so glad that I have your diamond twin, and my size is larger than yours so I''m sure yours looks bigger! I''m a ring size 5.5-5.75(in the summer).

April20, Chiquitapet, Princessplease, Marcyc (I do have a hard time choosing!), Ivotel, Ckrickett, Mochi, Charmypoo, Burberrygirl, Vip802, Trishy, Jaylex, Hopedream (wouldn''t it be great to have a PS jewelry rotation?), Blingaddict, Beechezz, Mitsui4, Gwendolyn, LtlFirecracker, Ecf8503, Ellen and Szh07--THANK YOU! Your replies are so kind and touching.

Cushionluvr

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful collection! Is your Tacori a 2626?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/16/2009 4:45:31 PM
Author: Cushionluvr
Wow! What a beautiful collection! Is your Tacori a 2626?

It sure is! (I had to go check though, hehe). I love it to pieces
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Great pics!!
36.gif

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I hope you don''t mind if I add the bezel to my bezel thread. I love it!

Cushionluvr

Rough_Rock
I''ve only seen it on the Tacori website, so it''s really cool to see it here. It''s absolutely gorgeous! I love you how you put the OMC in front of it to see how it might like with baguettes.
1.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 4:29:18 PM
Author: shimmer
Oh my! Thank you all so much for enjoying my ring pics and your wonderful comments. I feel so vain posting pics, but I know how much others pictures have inspired me so that is my hope.

October2008bride- I am so ecstatic that you have the 0.83! I read your comment last night but was so emotional I couldn''t think of the right words to say. It means so much to me that it has gone to a good home, I had to let it go in an unfortunate circumstance and I actually cried about it after for some time
39.gif
It is such a beautiful diamond, it has a special place in my heart (I am not crazy, I swear, lol).

Arjunajane-BIG thanks for your inspiring, epic thread that gently nudged me into getting the OMC
2.gif
I am so glad that I have your diamond twin, and my size is larger than yours so I''m sure yours looks bigger! I''m a ring size 5.5-5.75(in the summer).

April20, Chiquitapet, Princessplease, Marcyc (I do have a hard time choosing!), Ivotel, Ckrickett, Mochi, Charmypoo, Burberrygirl, Vip802, Trishy, Jaylex, Hopedream (wouldn''t it be great to have a PS jewelry rotation?), Blingaddict, Beechezz, Mitsui4, Gwendolyn, LtlFirecracker, Ecf8503, Ellen and Szh07--THANK YOU! Your replies are so kind and touching.

I''m so glad that the stone came from a fellow PS''er who clearly loved it! I only found out by chance because I did a search on the AGS number and your posts popped up!!! I''ve only spent a little time with her because DH has hidden them away until my birthday, but I can''t wait to have her full time!!

I''m sorry it was so emotional for you to let the stone go, but your collection is outstanding now and maybe we can organize some visitation rights ;-)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection! Love all of them.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I love all your rings especially the new rose gold bezel diamond and the OMC. Beautiful collection!
30.gif
Thanks for sharing pics.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL collection, thanks for posting! It was a fun drooling session!
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shimmer, your collection is phenomenal, and your pictures are gorgeous!!!! I love your bezel ring with your tranny, and OMG, that GOG cushion rocks my socks! Love them all!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/16/2009 6:29:03 PM
I''ve only seen it on the Tacori website, so it''s really cool to see it here. It''s absolutely gorgeous! I love you how you put the OMC in front of it to see how it might like with baguettes.
1.gif

Here is a link to my thread when I had my diamond in it, looking through the pictures I have to say it looks prettier in person! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shimmers-tacori-re-set.81731/

Blackberry16-Thanks for adding it, you are quick!

October2008bride-THEM?! DO tell, is it a pair of earrings?
36.gif

Thank you--Laila, Legra, tlh and Laurenthepartier
1.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 1:38:31 PM

1.gif

Here is a link to my thread when I had my diamond in it, looking through the pictures I have to say it looks prettier in person! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shimmers-tacori-re-set.81731/

36.gif

1.gif

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-studs-in-handmade-martini-settings-1-66tcw-pics.120213/

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/17/2009 6:18:31 PM
Author: october2008bride

1.gif

36.gif

1.gif

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-studs-in-handmade-martini-settings-1-66tcw-pics.120213/

18.gif
Those are stunning, you have some serious patience to still be waiting!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 7:27:41 PM
Date: 8/17/2009 6:18:31 PM

Author: october2008bride

1.gif

36.gif

1.gif

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

18.gif
Those are stunning, you have some serious patience to still be waiting!

I have no choice :( But it will be worth it! Especially knowing how much you loved one of of them!!

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Love these rings, but especially the GOG OMC. Is there any way we could get a few pictures of that ring from a little farther away so we can see the "real life" perspective? I would love to get an idea of that. Also, do you happen to know the mm measurements of your stone?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/18/2009 4:56:24 PM
Author: bigdiamondtinygal
Love these rings, but especially the GOG OMC. Is there any way we could get a few pictures of that ring from a little farther away so we can see the ''real life'' perspective? I would love to get an idea of that. Also, do you happen to know the mm measurements of your stone?

Sure, I''ll try to tonight but I can''t promise anything, the weekends are better for me. The measurements are about 6.3mm by 5.9mm. Would you like to see it alone or with a wedding band?

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
wow. your response time is fast. Alone please! Thanks!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I took a few, they didn''t turn out too well. I''ll try again.

shimmercushionfaraway1.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The one''s that were farther away looked really bad. This is the best I can do tonight
3.gif

shimmercushionfaraway2.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
shimmer, they are not the biggest diamonds I''ve ever seen on Pricescope, but they are two of the most beautiful.

Sigh...
30.gif

ebedner

Rough_Rock
You have such a gorgeous collection! I especially love the bezel set transitional... :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous collection! I love that plumeria ring, and your new cushion is fantastic!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re all gorgeous!

I''m really loving these old cuts :) And of course, LOVE the malaya!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Shimmer, I love your OMC and it looks really big on your finger. Who did your setting??

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
nkarma--I had Good old Gold rework my old setting which was this from Whiteflash. I am going to be resetting it soon, this is just a temporary thing.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love your collections. Want that plumeria ring and the OMC too.
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results