shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings in snow

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
It snowed here the other day. Snow light is so beautiful that I decided to take a couple of photos. I was hanging out the window of our 1st story flat so don't mind the dirty window frame. I wasn't about to get out in the weather to find the closest park!!

My rings aren't nearly as large or well cut as everyone else's but here they are:

Engagement ring - .47 transition cut center with .12 tapered baguettes on each side - circa 1950s.

With belais 1920s 2mm band (not my wedding band, but matches really well so I bought it).

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
My wedding band 1 - 1920s platinum filigree eternity band with 11 tiny diamonds, .11 carats total

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
My wedding band 2 - I got married with 2 wedding bands, one delicate one and one rough and tough one :)
Titanium 3mm flat band

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics and I love your rings! You were brave to stick your little fingers out in that weather, you could have got chilblains!

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Very simple and elegant! I love the filigree wedding band! Are you going to wear more than one band with the e-ring? I would love to see the filigree with the e-ring!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your engagement ring is just lovely and the antique wedding band is exquisite! Is the titanium one for when you are working?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful pics! Enjoy the snow
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, and yes, the light from a snow is really pretty!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I love that filigree band!!! Its so unique and dainty.....your rings are very pretty
face1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty collection. Lets see some photos of the wedding band with the ering they are both so pretty.

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! I''ve only ever posted on the "less than 1 carat" thread before and the snow inspired me to start my own. I couldn''t get a clear photo of the engagement ring sitting in the snow, but it looked so pretty there!

I actually don''t wear any of the rings together. I just got what I wanted and pick what I want to wear each day depending on what I plan to do. The antique ring is 5mm so it overpowers my .47 carat engagement ring quite easily. Not of the metals are the same and they are all different sizes (my finger swell something awful if they get too hot or cold) which makes it hard to wear any of them together.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
both rings are sooooo pretty...love the pics in the snow..

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the "snow" pics!!! Very pretty!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Great idea Larissa, and your rings are beautiful!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings...my screen is not doing them justice! I love the creativity you put into the photos, and your rings are really beautiful, thank you for sharing them! Stay warm!
35.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone''s ring is unique and has a place on PS. Your rings look great. I love the fact you got married with 2 wedding bands, what a great idea - I wish I''d thought to do that. I play a lot of squash, so I''ve had to buy a plain band to wear while exercising - I wish I''d had it on my wedding day and got it blessed in addition to my diamond band. Enjoy your rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results