shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringless got a ring.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! How very exciting. I can''t wait to see the pictures!
1.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! :)

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! Pictures please!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see pics ...

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see pics! I''m so chuffed for you :) And also, what an amazing surprise holiday, totally jealous! :razz:

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats on your engagement!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see pics and read all about the proposal!!!!! Enjoy your new bling!!!!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I purposly waited so that I could see the pics and they are not here yet. I am getting impatient!
5.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

A proposal AND a surprise trip to St. Thomas???

We must hear more and see pictures!!!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Ringless- that is FANTASTIC! YAY!

I cant wiat to hear more about your romantic story! I think you go the engagement that I DREAM about!

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
457492dro0rb016c.gif

I mean it!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! We need pics!!!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
My FIANCE proposed to me in St. Thomas - USVI! It was a surprise trip! He told me to pack and that we would leave the following day after work! He even asked my boss for the time off a month or so prior!! We drove to Miami and stayed the night there in a hotel. We woke up the next morning and just had lunch, shopped in Miami until our flight! I didn't know we were flying so that was a fun surprise! On our way to the airport he told me where we were headed... St. Thomas! We have both never been there before! The water is crystal clear, such a pretty blue and the views of the mountains are out of this world! So anyway, we get there late Wednesday night and go to bed pretty much (btw - our room had an amazing view of the water/mountains!!) The next morning my FIANCE told me he arranged for us to go on a sailboat. I thought there would be other people because we've been on a catermeran boat near where we live before and there was other people. I quickly learned it would be just us! On our sailboat ride we had cocktails and listened to reggae music! We arrived to our first destination... a private island you can only get to by boat and we snorkeled for about 1 hour 1/2. They anchored the sailboat and took us there by another smaller boat and provided us with a small cooler w/ drinks and we brought our towels, snorkel gear, etc. and just relaxed and snorkeled until lunch was ready. When lunch was ready they came back to get us and we had an awesome grilled chicken, steamed veggies w/ champagne lunch! After lunch we went to another private beach on St. John called "Honeymoon Beach". We were once again taken by a smaller boat and dropped off. There was just us and another couple further down the beach so it was very private! We just enjoyed ourselves swimming in the beautiful water and laying on the beach. We forgot our camera so my FIANCE flagged down one of the guys on the sailboat and they came to us by the smaller boat and brought us the camera (this was his sneaky plan so they could take pictures of the proposal!). Once they got on shore they didn't give us the camera. This is when my now FIANCE dropped to one knee and proposed! I thought I would cry, NOPE, I thought I would say something sweet and endearing back... NOPE! I said 'Are you kidding me'.. YEP! lol And then I said "Of course!!, Yes!!!" It was so magical and romantic! Then after the proposal we sailed into the sunset (literally) to St. Thomas where our resort was. It was SO perfect in every way! I've attached a picture of my ring!

Hope you enjoyed our proposal story and everything! I have waited on this LIW list SO long so it's so nice to finally be off!!! SIGNING off as #7!! Woo hoo! I'll stick around and check in though girls... I hope your time comes SOON! xo

*I'm choosing not to tell everyone the stats (my personal preference, sorry) but my ring size is a 6! :) It's a round brilliant solitaire, w/ pave setting! I LOOVE it! I am also choosing not to put a picture of us for privacy reasons, sorry!

PA221736_0111.jpg

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Another picture... sunset!

PA221754_0095.jpg

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Last picture! The beautiful water!! Seriously this is for real, not some copied picture from online or a postcard! lol

PA211595_0246.jpg

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the story! Your FI is such a sweetie!!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 2:11:28 PM
Author: Bia
457492dro0rb016c.gif

I mean it!
That is hilarious!!! You got it... :)

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 9:31:44 PM
Author: misskitty
LOVE the story! Your FI is such a sweetie!!
Thanks SO much :)

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 12:19:39 PM
Author: Pushin40
Ringless- that is FANTASTIC! YAY!

I cant wiat to hear more about your romantic story! I think you go the engagement that I DREAM about!

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was my dream too.. to be surprised and taken away on a trip! It was more than imagined! I hope you get something similar!! :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!! What a lovely story and ring! Your FI sounds great!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, this is the first proposal story I''ve read that made me wish it was my own proposal. That was beyond sweet, I love the constant surprises. Your FI sounds like a complete sweetie. Congratulations!!! Oh, and your ring is beautiful, of course
30.gif

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful proposal! :)

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
congratumalations!!!
lovely ring, and well since they were such lovely completely private pictures, i suppose the only thing i can comment on other than that marvelous and wonderfully orchestrated proposal
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
(he''d better be proud of himself for that!) would be your feet. hmm. you have cute toes.
25.gif
thusly i can say you looked adorable in the picture
9.gif

my logic works and yes i am pleased with myself for figuring out a way to validly say you looked adorable.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Ringless, that is an AMAZING story! Congratulations, and I LOVE your ring--it''s PERFECT for you! Your FI did a WONDERFUL job, and you''ve definitely hooked yourself a good one.
2.gif

PS: Bia, you''re hilarious.

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It sounds like a picture perfect proposal, maybe something you would see in a movie or something. You''re a very lucky girl!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Gorgeous!!!!!

Congrats again ringless-no-more!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and perfect proposal!!! I love the water and the sunset! How romantic! We''ll be seeing you at BWW!!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful proposal! Very romantic, and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much girls! I am really enjoying being engaged!! Now that I'm engaged I might not come on here much, but I will stop in every now and then. Thanks again for all of your support through the tough times being a LIW! To all of you L'sIW, hang in there... I know first hand how hard it can be waiting but just know being patient is best. Remember, "Love is patient" and enjoy anticipating the engagement! Your proposal will come in Gods timing when the time is right for the both of you!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results