shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringenvy.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Anyone ever been on this site? I just came across it and was perusing the celebrity ring section... Whoever reports the stats of these rings truly needs to spend some time here on PS!! There are descriptions of cushion cuts that are OBVIOUSLY asschers, asschers that are really cushions, etc.... They need some schoolin''! (Go check it out and look at Ashley Simpson''s and Jessica Alba''s rings.) I''m sure there are more mistakes, but I didn''t take the time to look.

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
yeah! I once came across that website back a while ago.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a thread in SMTR where someone says they got their ring from ringenvy.com

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah...that website is crazy.

Ashlee Simpson''s ring seems to be misrepresented in several locations. From what I can tell it is indeed an asscher, but last month''s InStyle magazine did a spread on celebrity engagement rings...there was a pic of Ashlee''s ring (but it wasn''t) they called it an asscher, but the pic is clearly an antique cushion or old mine. It has been BUGGING me ever since!!

in style mag.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Celeb rings are ALWAYS cited and pictured incorrectly. ALWAYS. People, generally speaking, don''t know much about diamonds/jewelry/etc. other than "it''s pretty!" There''s nothing wrong with it. It''s just like if I tried to write an article listing the detailed specs of celebrity cars. I''d be lost.

Anyway, to the thread''s title "Ringenvy.com?", this is my only experience/knowledge of that site:

Uhhh, ring reposted on another site?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 4:55:08 PM
Author: musey
Celeb rings are ALWAYS cited and pictured incorrectly. ALWAYS. People, generally speaking, don''t know much about diamonds/jewelry/etc. other than ''it''s pretty!'' There''s nothing wrong with it. It''s just like if I tried to write an article listing the detailed specs of celebrity cars. I''d be lost.

Anyway, to the thread''s title ''Ringenvy.com?'', this is my only experience/knowledge of that site:

Uhhh, ring reposted on another site?

Oh, Musey, I forgot about that!!! That just cements it for me. I''m NEVER going back to that site.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, it''s a very odd site.
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results