shape
carat
color
clarity

ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TLS

Shiny_Rock
this is the diamond i just bought, i tried taking a picture at 10x, but it was hard to get a clear one. I haven't picked out a setting yet, this is just a temporary holder for it (to clarify, it's the thing they sent the diamond in for me to look at, not a real ring setting at all, so I can't wear the darn thing... need to find a setting). I have been drooling over the michael b. pave, but it's a little pricey... so i might get an eternity style from a less well known designer.

tsring .jpg

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Here is another picture, i am not very good at the picture taking yet
7.gif
I will try again to get a better one tomorrow :) thanks so much for everyone's help here - this has been the best web forum I have ever been on....you are the most interesting and helpful people!

tasring.jpg

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I... am... blinded! Wow! You picked out a sparkler!! What kind of batteries does that one take?
:)

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
TL1, congratulations on what looks like an awesome stone. You know we are nosey and we need to know details about your purchase and specs of the stone. You asked a lot of great questions during your search and I''m glad that you got the info you needed. The only thing I ask is that next time you warn us that we will need sunglasses to view your pictures.
10.gif

Great job! We look forward to hearing more.

~kmom
35.gif

TLS

Shiny_Rock
thank you Kmom and Kaili - I appreciate it. I will hopefully be posting pictures soon with the setting and all the specs.

It is hard to see the actual stone in those pictures because of the light, but hopefully my next ones from my camera will be clearer. I will be posting specs soon.

these not so good ones were taken with my computer microscope.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, tl1, glad you got your rock!! it''s
emsmiled.gif
a sparkler!!!!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, major sparkliness!!! AWESOME!!!
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Guys I am very excited.

I thought the diamond shopping would be the hard part and the setting shopping the easy. I had no idea what I was in for!

Pearlmans website is awesome, there are so many gorgeous rings!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad that you''re happy with your purchase!
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results