shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring sizing question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I got my ruby ring finally and it was too big. I had reservations about the size 5.25 that the lady talked me into and I had her make it a 5. It is still too big. It is sliding around on my finger and driving me nuts. But I have relatively big knuckles. So I am not sure what to do. They want to put balls in it or some special thing that opens and closes to go over the knuckle and then fit tighter on my finger. I am not sure what to do. I know I am not going to get bigger. I was eating a ton of salty foods lately and it is getting warmer here so I know it will be worse when it is cold weather. I also had gained three pounds recently. I am trying to lose 8 pounds of remaining baby weight now. I will probably end up around 6 pounds lighter in the end. (Hopefully).

I think I remember reading that it is bad to keep sizing the ring. The band is pretty thin. I am actually surprised at how lightweight (flimsy) the ring is, given it is a Harry Winston. I am used to heavier weight rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results