shape
carat
color
clarity

ring size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bewildered

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I realise this forum focuses on diamonds but I was hoping someone out here could help me with my problem!

I got this ring as a gift and it's about half a size too large. It's loose enough for me to slip it off fairly easily; a slight twist and a light tug will do. I don't think it'll come off very easily on its own cos my knuckle kinda 'obstructs' the way. However it does mean that it often moves around and 'droops' to abt the middle of my finger's 1st section(between the 'root' of my finger and my knuckle). Is there anything I can do to prevent this slipping without actually resizing the ring? Thanks! :))

scaasi

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

Yes, a sizing ring can be added that acts as a spring (like a ring inside a ring).
Can easilly be done by any Jeweler.

Glad to help.
Isaac

:appl:

bewildered

Rough_Rock
Hi Isaac,

Thanks so much for your quick reply!

Actually, prior to making my original post, I'd already asked a couple of jewellers in my area (I don't live in US) what I can do and all only suggested resizing it. So I'd just like to know what a sizing ring looks like. Is there a URL you can direct me to? (I tried searching for it on the web but only got irrelevant hits.) And do you think I can get a friend living in the US to send it to me? I presume it's easily available and hopefully affordable too! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results