shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring shopping!!

sjm

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies!
I haven't been such a regular poster because I felt sort of far away from the chance that I'd have anything to share but I'm dying of happiness inside to have a real update!
Last week bf took me on a surprise trip to look at settings. :) I can be a bit picky with style stuff and so the last week has beend filled with talk of diamonds and rings! Finding something I truly live has been far more challenging than I thought it would be and I feel truly lucky to have a partner with amazing patience and who is so happy that I want to marry him as much as he wants to marry me that he is really enjoying the shopping process as much as I am. We have one more store to go to before I'm stepping be back and letting him make some final decisions. I think 2011 may be my year and I'm just so excited to share our plans with everyone!
Thanks for letting me share!

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
Yay!! So exciting! I've given mine MORE than enough, i'm confident he should be able to find something I like! Good luck!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
SO exciting!!! Congrats :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I hope it happens soon :)

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
So exciting! What are you looking for?

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Have Fun!

sjm

Rough_Rock
centralsquare
It is so hard to figure out what I am looking for!
I thought I love halos and pave until I tried them on and I just felt overwhelmed by halos irl - my eye didn't know where to look between the band and the centre stone! I really like twisted shanks but have yet to find one that I love (with no halo)! I have found two solitaires I loved on and one more intricate setting... we have a few more places to go and then I am leaving the rest to SO. :)

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Yes - there are so many to choose from...seems like you got it figured out...you get to go and ogle over all of the settings and he has to choose!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results