shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JiltedGen

Rough_Rock
Finally, after getting my gf''s best friend to find out what she really likes for a ring setting, this is what her friend sent me. Can you guys help post some links of equivalent designer ring setting as I refuse to go to peoples (dont ask why but ive too many probs with them).

Thanks a million!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 7:21:51 PM
Author:JiltedGen
Finally, after getting my gf''s best friend to find out what she really likes for a ring setting, this is what her friend sent me. Can you guys help post some links of equivalent designer ring setting as I refuse to go to peoples (dont ask why but ive too many probs with them).

Thanks a million!
Nothing''s attached ... but I can''t wait to see!

Not going with People''s or any other mall store/chain is, from what I have learned, probably a wise decision.
34.gif

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
Also from Blue Nile

ETA: Spark, that Scott Kay is amazing!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
if you like the lieberfarb, I know Bob at WF said he can get it

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Found one at Sasha Primak''s site as well. The style number is 89R31

Let us know if you find anything you like for your girlfriend.
1.gif

JiltedGen

Rough_Rock
how much are the sasha ones...nothing really comes out to me as you gotta buy me type of rings..but then again im picky and fuzzy

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 10:07:59 PM
Author: JiltedGen
how much are the sasha ones...nothing really comes out to me as you gotta buy me type of rings..but then again im picky and fuzzy
Sorry ... Keep looking. Sometimes this takes a while.

No idea what the price points are on the Sasha Primak rings. They are likely on the higher end, if that 75 carat canary & white diamond necklace is any indicator.
30.gif
22.gif
30.gif

You could contact any of the vendors who sell her stuff to find out and they should be happy to help.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

pearlmans carries primak so you can easily get an idea for pricing there. if you don''t see the setting on the site, just call them for a quote, they can get any of the settings in his line.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 10:17:42 PM
Author: mrssalvo

pearlmans carries primak so you can easily get an idea for pricing there. if you don''t see the setting on the site, just call them for a quote, they can get any of the settings in his line.
Good to know MrsS, didn''t know Pearlman''s carries the Primak line....

JiltedGen

Rough_Rock
I realize thta now. I thought this was going tobe an easy task, but i find buying gadgets way easier. But I do appreciate all your help though!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 10:28:12 PM
I realize thta now. I thought this was going tobe an easy task, but i find buying gadgets way easier. But I do appreciate all your help though!
I know! I can get pretty frustrating and confusing.
33.gif

Keep at it and I''m sure you''ll find one that both of you are guaranteed to love!
30.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Please keep us updated about your search and if you are able to narrow it down at all ....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I think the Vatche Royal X-prong with Channel set diamonds looks a lot like the Peoples one.

954_large.jpg

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another picture

698_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results