shape
carat
color
clarity

ring setting

Promise123

Rough_Rock
Hey there,

i know my gf wants a delicate ring setting that might be slightly different. I liked one i saw at the mall (Reeds) and got the product number but its not on their website... im looking for some help in finding something like this.

Thanks!

123.jpg

Gibson486

Rough_Rock
you ever think about going the custom route? You can spend hours trying to find a replica, or you could spend a small premium to design a replica and make improvements you want (if you go to a well regarded designer, that premium will become not so small). In my case, i found a person who usually does big accounts, but he takes customers on the side. I am getting a custom designed ring at a non custom price. You may not be so lucky in your area, but I pretty much see it all the time and i have been through it also. You find a replica that is close, but it's just not good enough, so you are always going back to the original. So, my advice....go to a jeweler you like and show them what you want. I am pretty sure than can get it designed for you.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a setting that I tried on A.Jaffe . I'll have to find an online picture of it, Very Comfy and gorgeous with a twist :love:

I also want to say that there were one diamonds on the tip of each prongs, but I can't remember.. I'll have to go search for a picture of it to confirm.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm, I can't seem to find it on their website, it might have been an older design, but its beautiful and comfy!

Here is something a little similar to the twist shank as well from ArtCarved Bridal

http://artcarvedbridal.com/productcontent.do?cid=71&cid1=57&cid2=71#

I love love twist designed shank... but I'm a bit biased myself.

The Sholdt would be incredible and it actually is dainty. I've owned a Sholdt before (not the particular ring that was posted by HeatherL) and they have amazing craftsmanship as well.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Yep, if anyone can find you a setting its D&T......she's great at it!!!!

Promise123

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses guys!

Do you think i can purchase that ring in my initial post (has cubic in there) and get a diamond reset in there? Is that a viable option?

Thanks

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Promise123 said:
Thanks for the responses guys!

Do you think i can purchase that ring in my initial post (has cubic in there) and get a diamond reset in there? Is that a viable option?

Thanks

I would recommend that the jeweler orders the ring to your diamond's specifications. I wouldn't just buy any stock piece especially if the diamond is a different dimension than your actual diamond. That ring that you have pictured really looks like an older A.Jaffe Design that I recently tried on a couple of weeks ago. Ask them if they carry A.Jaffe.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
or it could look like this artcarved, I can't see the prongs on your picture clearly. Anyhoot, I'm sure the jeweler can make you the ring, in your diamond's size or order it in from the designer.

artcarved.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results