shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Setting Styles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mr. Talkie

Rough_Rock
Any tips on where to go look at setting styles? I''ve been to a ton of web sites but they all feature basic ring settings. Nothing special or extraordinary. Any tips? I was thinking about going to the library to find some books on ring styles. thanks much everyone.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Check out tradeshop.com, but I hope you have better luck than I did when I sent 3 e-mails, one a week, and none have been replied to. They might have an incredible backlog, but still I am disappointed. I know that now this will sound like a back-handed compliment, but they sure do have some nice custom styles. Maybe if you find one, you should fill out one of their extra-long forms instead of a regular e-mail.

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
My best advice would be to go in a jewelry shop.... have a look at different settings...
look at them carefully.... look at the work...
and remember, a picture of a ring simply can't give justice to what the ring looks like
in real life...

Trichrome.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Try Somos Creations. (somoscreations.com) I got my setting from them and love it. They have settings that are different, leaning towards the antique styles.

Good luck!

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Hey,

Try "www.Cooldiamonds.co.uk" - I got some good ideas there (although I ended up with a Royal Vatche)...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results