Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Setting Styles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mr. Talkie

Rough_Rock
Any tips on where to go look at setting styles? I''ve been to a ton of web sites but they all feature basic ring settings. Nothing special or extraordinary. Any tips? I was thinking about going to the library to find some books on ring styles. thanks much everyone.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Check out tradeshop.com, but I hope you have better luck than I did when I sent 3 e-mails, one a week, and none have been replied to. They might have an incredible backlog, but still I am disappointed. I know that now this will sound like a back-handed compliment, but they sure do have some nice custom styles. Maybe if you find one, you should fill out one of their extra-long forms instead of a regular e-mail.

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
My best advice would be to go in a jewelry shop.... have a look at different settings...
look at them carefully.... look at the work...
and remember, a picture of a ring simply can't give justice to what the ring looks like
in real life...

Trichrome.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Try Somos Creations. (somoscreations.com) I got my setting from them and love it. They have settings that are different, leaning towards the antique styles.

Good luck!

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Hey,

Try "www.Cooldiamonds.co.uk" - I got some good ideas there (although I ended up with a Royal Vatche)...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.