shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring pictures from Sally

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! Yep, it''s white gold. No hand shots yet, I don''t actually have it yet..tho, I think I''m going to ask Sally if pretty please she''d take a couple on her hand so we can see!+

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I love the profile! Need some hand shots when you get them!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! The spinel is such a pretty colour. I have just sent mine off to be bezeled too. Seeing yours has made me even more excited to see it!

How long till you get it?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it will take about a week-she said if I want (and I do want) she''ll send it Express..I think that''s what it is..the super fast way.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, who''s doing yours?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful combination of a delicate stone and white metal. I like simple elegance of the design.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out GORGEOUS! I think they did an amazing job on the profile!

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
That''s stunning! The colour of the gem is so pretty
30.gif

I can''t wait to see hand shots!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Love the profile!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Thanks everyone! I sent Sally an email and asked her pretty please to take handshots!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. Isn''t Sally the best.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! I love it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Can''t wait to see the hands shots on sally and on you!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
It just stunning!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Oh that just turned out beautifully! I love it, especially the profile view. Can''t wait hear your reaction when you get it!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I really love your ring. The side view is really yummy looking. Such a pretty ring! I can''t remember - who did you get the stone from?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Get it sent express! I would!

The lady doing my ring is called chenry, well thats her Etsy name.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have a link to chenry, Maisie? The name sounds familiar and I can''t think why! I think I saw it mentioned on another forum or something.

Cind, I got the spinel from Dana at Mastercut Gems . He''s great to work with!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
NICE!!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Gah! I can''t believe I was out of internet contact while these pics were put up! Pack, I think it looks gorgeous, and I hope your nervous nelly-ness is completely washed away! I think it looks beautiful and that profile is just stunning!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha I know, I''m a wuss! I was hoping it wouldn''t be like..silence..cue the crickets in the background and everyone thinking um..oh..uh..Everyone''s opinion on here means a lot to me, so I''m glad you all like it!

When I showed JD the pictures yesterday, he said "Oh wow-holy crap hon!"

I''m excited to run it up to my Gramma''s when I get it so she can see it and try it on too..I spent over an hour at her house the night before last talking to her about this site and the knowledge on here, and gems/jewelry in general. I wish Grampa was still alive to see it too-it would be fun to have been able to work on a project with him.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely. I really like the color.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2010 1:37:47 PM
Author: packrat
K, I''ve got 2 more pictures from yesterday so shh don''t tell Sally cuz these are the batch she didn''t like.

This one I think you can see the profile better.

oh packrat! HOW could she not love this photo! i love this!

congratulations on this new beauty! the setting is divine, as sally''s work seems always to be. and the spinel is gorgeous. how long till it arrives? i wanna see hand shots...on *your* hand!!

lovely choice packrat - love it.

30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thankee thankee! I think she said 5-6 days w/Express mail. If she sends me the balance invoice and I pay it tomorrow, my guess would be..next Monday maybe? Tho, it only took a week when I sent the spinel out to her, un-express mail, and I was expecting 2 weeks, so maybe it would come sooner?

I''ll need help deciding on a wedding band too! Pretty please with sugar on top! I have an idea that I keep coming back to, so I want to see what you guys think.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, the stone looks yummy.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Forgot to say - workmanship seems to be great too!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
You are going to LOVE having a colored stone engagement ring. And, yours is a beauty.
I posted in another thread yesterday that I thought I would just switch back and forth between my colored stone engagement ring and my diamond. It has been six months now, and I not worn my diamond again any at all. I really think it is true that some people are colored stone people and some are not.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2010 8:39:08 AM
Author: Pink Tower
You are going to LOVE having a colored stone engagement ring. And, yours is a beauty.

I posted in another thread yesterday that I thought I would just switch back and forth between my colored stone engagement ring and my diamond. It has been six months now, and I not worn my diamond again any at all. I really think it is true that some people are colored stone people and some are not.

wait! - no - wait! - hang on....

ENGAGEMENT RING??

where have i been??? when did this happen? gaaaah! i KNEW i''d missed stuff!!

you''re getting *married*, packie?? when??

re wedding ring styles - with *that* undercarriage?? it''s gotta have either engraving or milgrain or both! would love to see a bead set, milgrain beauty, eternity style, alternating diamonds and spinels - around 4 pts each, and engraving on the sides that mimics your carved undercarriage.

but that''s just off the top of my head!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe I''m already married, since 01. This is a new and improved ering! Ha, when I first came here I started reading about upgrades and I thought...hmmm..I want one too! My original ering was a Mother''s ring w/teeny little stones..diamond in the middle, and opal and pearl on the side, JD''s and my birthstones.

I see Sally sent me handshots so hold on whilst I go look at them and then I''ll be back to post them and tell you my band idea!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2010 11:16:16 AM
Author: packrat
hehehe I'm already married, since 01. This is a new and improved ering!

well phew! i thought you'd been *really moving* over the 5 months i'd been away!!

glad all is still well in your world :)

can't wait to see the new hand shots!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
K, here it is!

howspinel9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results